Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:25
Page:  1 
Thereturn Started by: Prodigy on Apr 19, '11 19:50

Prodigy lights a cigar as he steps off of the small cargo ship. He takes a puff and exhales it has been a long time he shouts.

He walks up to a few men he recognized in some of his father's portraits and introduces himself. Yet even with the controversial actions of other mafioso. Prodigy has still decided to return to this thing of ours and make a name for himself. Welcome me back my people he shouts over and over. He then walks past a grumbling old man and enters the darkness.

Report Post Tip

I am not one of your people. And I doubt anyone else is. We do not follow you.

Report Post Tip

I am certainly not one of YOUR people and I doubt many others are either. Why even come and say this out in public? Surely, if your blood actually had "people" who followed you, you'd message them privately to let them know instead of making us put up with this random drivel.

Report Post Tip

Hmm I am only trying to get back in touch with my former family and friends I of course am only a petty mafioso and have never had any followers.

Report Post Tip

ATTENTION TO ALL:    HE IS NOT KUKLINSKI!

Report Post Tip

Wow Aldo did you come up with that on your own?

Report Post Tip

Watches this strange man as he walks by, recognizing some features from his father from a little while back. As she turns to walk away, she hears shouting from people who are tearing this man down.

Following him into the darkness, she shakes the man's hand.

Don't you worry about any of them, it's good to see you again, even if it is through a short intro. It's no wonder you wandered into the darkness with all these short-tempered people milling around.

Wanders further down into the alley, into a back door to a restaurant, disappearning from sight.

Report Post Tip

welcome back to these shores

Report Post Tip

I am proud to see such a wonderful group of friendly people welcome me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thereturn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL