Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 00:09:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Purging VS. Bloodlining Started by: MaryMarabell on Sep 11, '20 17:34
Mate hahaha send them over to him then. The ones you say have been passed over to you. I can’t believe you just came back with that as a response by the way. Well amusing.
Report Post Tip

I don't need to send him what he already has.  You were asking for logs to be shared to you.  You can ask him for them.  It's not my job to satisfy a 3rd parties curiosity.

Report Post Tip
Ermmm, Curtis isn’t 3rd party? Can you therefore share them with him? The ones in particular you claim have been passed to you?
Report Post Tip

Are you lawyer, or his mother?  Any particular reason you have to involve yourself in his matters?  You can bow out now and let Curtis speak for himself on his own behalf.  He has already been given instructions on how to reach me if he has any follow up questions.

Report Post Tip
By the way, I didn’t ask for the logs personally, I Suggested these be shared with administration and in particular the person who the allegations are against so that it can be managed by those people and the alleged be given an opportunity to defend themselves against any potential falsifying of information.
Report Post Tip
Not just his, it’s just I’ve seen this “log” thing been used for other players. Players I don’t even like and I know those people never saw said logs as well. I think it pertinent to suggest it here.
Report Post Tip
Anyway don’t mind me, I’ll just wait for a good PiNGing
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Purging VS. Bloodlining
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL