Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:24:24
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Auth Not Required On Upper Structure Started by: Squishy on Sep 11, '20 19:30

The players have forced me into a position that I need to respond to, shortly, auth is been removed allowing for any person to be shot without any auth required.  When 100% of the upper structure can assure me that the below statement is no longer true, I can restore the feature.

"So long as the laws remain as they are, the practice will remain as it is. It's a very sad state of affairs but such as the laws we live by. " - Curtis

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $1,060,000 Tip
squishy, I will abide!
Report Post Tip

For anyone wondering this game change is not live.  Don't waste your time getting a gun to try your 1% like I already have only to find out you still need perm auth. 

Unrelated, but I think earner and above should be able to shoot at anyone, it would keep leadership more honest without being completely ridiculous and might bring a few players back that feel the current game rewards the untouchable too heavily. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I can also say that I agree yesterday was a terrible day for us all what was done was wrong and Izzy took the correct action. I play no part in any way of trying to force izzys hand in the slightest.
Report Post Tip

Won't hold people hostage etc etc we adhere. 

Report Post Tip

People can and will debate meanings until they're blue in the face. At days end, The words spoken in public were on the unambiguous side.

I have not, and will continue to not, take actions to hurt the game for my own gain. 

Report Post Tip
I guess this still remains...
Report Post Tip

Maybe the same old Cl's/uppers will think twice about killing a law abiding/loyal made for no reason other then age and they don't have enough info. We can dream on on that there.....

Nice change 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Auth Not Required On Upper Structure
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL