Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:46
Page:  1 
The Last Hours of SnappyGuyNinjaBoy Started by: SonOFaNINJA on Mar 06, '08 17:31
(OOC: My first attempt at role playing got cut short.)

SonOFaNINJA gets up on a soapbox.

This is the story of the final hours of my father's life, enjoy...

---

SnappyGuyNinjaBoy knew he was in trouble...

That rogue had tricked him into joining, and then gotten himself killed.

SnappyGuyNinjaBoy had JUST received a telegram from one Zephyr, of L'Esercito Del Formaggio, inviting him to join the family. He quickly sent a reply, thanking the kind sir... but now, what to do? He was currently hiding on the rooftop in the dark night, stuck in Philly... he just flew here less than half an hour ago, so he needed to buy some time.

Ok first things first, time to find an all night tattoo parlor...

SnappyGuyNinjaBoy silently scaled down the fire escape to the alley, there, directly across the street, was what he needed, open 24 hours...

He quickly crossed the street and entered the parlor, looking around as he did...

"May I help you? Inquired the tall, bald man who looked like he was probably and x-soldier."

Yes, I need a tattoo, quickly, and I need you to cover THIS one in black.

"No problem sir, but for that much ink, it's going to cost you 200$"

SnappyGuyNinjaBoy quickly handed the man the money, and sat down in the chair.

The next 30 minutes was NERVE WRACKING, if anyone who was searching for him caught him in here, he was a goner for sure.

-

The man finished his tattoo in record time. SnappyGuyNinjaBoy quickly paid the man his money, along with a 50$ tip, and fled back into the darkness.

Ok time to move...

<e>Down to 100$, SnappyGuyNinjaBoy was pleased to find he still had 3 units of barb's... just need to sell them... seeing a crackhead looking person walking down the street, Snappy whispered from the alley.

Hey little kid, want some barbs?

The kid looked around to make sure his parents weren't watching, and entered the alley...

"How much mister? I only got 6000$"

Damn that's not bad for a kid, sold...

Just then SnappyGuyNinjaBoy heard a sound from directly behind him...

SHIT

*BANG*</e>
Report Post Tip
Quite the tragic tale. Perhaps he should have seen a plastic surgeon to get a complete facial reconstruction done instead of simply a new tattoo.
Report Post Tip
This made me tear up a little. You should be a novelist, indeed. Especially the part when you died. I really heared the bang... in my soul.
Report Post Tip
Or perhaps,

Thinks....

Your bloodlines could try to be less evidently insane on these streets.
Report Post Tip
Mar 06, '08 17:21 You WACKED! SnappyGuyNinjaBoy.

It slipped I swear...it was a mistake...
Report Post Tip
I think my poor poor father thought he could dodge bullets. :(
Report Post Tip
Well, I'm going to suicide.

It has become obvious there is truly no honor from the people in this world.

Why would you invite someone into your family? Just to kill them? Where is the honor in that?

I have heard alot of talk on these streets of Honor, Omerta, etc... well you know what? You're all full of it. And today pretty much proved that.

Have fun.
Report Post Tip
I will np

Thanks for good wishes.

Such a nice boy.
Report Post Tip
Ninja... you joined a Rogue family. You cried about how the CP where horrible and ruled the lands. Then your Rogue family dies and you join the said CP who are so terrible. Then you get mad when they kill you and auth yourself for death.

You are one in a million... :/
Report Post Tip
PrinceofCheese told you it was a mistake, he merely slipped . . .

Yawn
Report Post Tip
Well I'm just going to say this, because i'm leaving this world anyways.

What PoC did was completely dishonorable. Allowing my father into his crew, and then just killing him, shows what kind of man PoC really is.

I know, I know, you're all way too busy kissing his ass to DARE to agree, so this is the part where you flame me and tell me how wrong I am.

But we all know the truth.

Later.
Report Post Tip
Please take some responsibility! Your father opposed POC openly, he supported someone who was trying to kill him and your shocked he died?

I bet POC couldn't believe his luck when your father joined him!

Now please, stop yawn making out like your a victim, your father made his bed, he slept in it, unfortunately for him, he made it in the bottom of the ocean!

And as for "Daring" to speak out against POC, and daring to disagree with him, if what you said had any substance, I would agree however, your talking non-sense!

Goes off to graze with the other sheep securely under POC's bottom where we can all kiss it at will
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Last Hours of SnappyGuyNinjaBoy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL