Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:25
Page:  1 
Ivy Rose Started by: Misty_Wyn on Mar 06, '08 17:47
To my mothers friends, I thank you for being there for my mother, know that Ivy loved you all, but in the end, some things are greater then life in and of it's self. To Ivy, her friends were greater then any thing and you all made it hard for her to do what she did.

But in the end, a promise made long ago over the grave of another, was all that was needed to remind her of what had to happen. When My line returns to these shores, I'll return under a new name, none but a few will know her and it will be on her terms that she opens up.

To those who dislike the current leadership, good luck in your quest, to those of The Counsel, stay strong, life goes on, even in death. To those who are disappointed, don't be, My mother wore a veil of thorns, and would have killed most of you in time if needed.

To Skepta, My mother is sorry for lying to, and using you. Some times, there will be causes that are worth more then friends and family. To Ivy, this was what she trained for her entire life for, These battles. She tried to shelter you, tried keeping you distant, but with you, it's hard not to be friends. Good luck with your captain-ship, You'll go far with it and Later if allowed, on your own.

To my sweet heart and sunshine, I will be back. When, only time will tell. I'll find you if I can. I love you guys, you've been my brothers and my friends for so long, It's not fair to leave you like this, I'm sorry, but for now, other shores call me, and I'll retire to them soon. Take care and Live strong, safe and free.

<3's Mistress Kerowyn La Fay, Aka Misty Wyn.

PS To Alt's ghost... two words "Found you."
Report Post Tip
There is more than family and friends?

Well your mother's actions certainly weren't for your family, you turned your back on them and betrayed them; so if her actions were not for family...and apparently not for friends either, exactly whom were they for?
Report Post Tip
Is this a joke? Seriously, I don't understand what the point of this speech is.

Your bloodline has been associated with rogues and underground groups so many times it's disappointing and pathetic. In your attempt to be a good friend you failed being a good mafioso. If you are only here for friends stay in the coffee shops.

Here's two words for you, Grow up
Report Post Tip
What else is there? Ask yourself that...

You say I need to grow up, and that my family has been associated with rogues and Underground crews. I know what my line has done, and why, if you don't understand, maybe you never will, or maybe your right, May be I'm still just a kid, But all the same, Ivy did what she thought needed done to bring done people she felt needed to go. She wasn't the only one acting in this way, and she won't be the last, so long as people are unhappy there will be those who form groups to change things.
Report Post Tip
My bloodline has never been one to judge someone for doing something they "believed" in. Most of you know this, but I will continue...

First off, all this talk of something greater is a load of crap. The thing is, you only embarrass yourself and your lineage by constantly choosing this path. I can't tell you to like "CP" (I refuse to go into who CP is/isn't one more time, so easier to lump all leaders into this), nor can I tell you to believe in the world as it currently is.

What I can and will tell you is this...I have rarely seen your bloodline respect anyone. You jump from one rogue to the next and I can only speculate as to why. Rank up. Train up. Earn something. I can't promise you that your cause will be successful or even heard. Trust me, that strategy doesn't work for everyone. But, to throw away countless lives over some cause (which I assume is: Anyone in power must die...maybe because it's not you) that hasn't been working out for you, is beyond foolish.

Try investing in ideas like loyalty. Work harder. Prove others wrong. Maybe then you and your "higher calling" might gain some attention and respect.

As is, who is out there now that can ever trust your lineage or take it seriously?
Report Post Tip
Misty me and you have gone back awile since my bloodline joined this world and ive respected you and have had never had any problems and always will respect you and can not wait till your return

may everything go well till that time and nomatter what anyone says ill still repect your views and your decisions ill miss you and you know that
Report Post Tip
Okay, for all of those that are disrespecting the Kerowyn lineage, you are mistaken. You say that she has always been disrespectful and unloyal and all that jazz, but I happen to remember that she was LH for a few leaders, and you don't get that for nothing. You have to prove yourself loyal and worthy to get that position. I am not saying that I approve of Ivy's choices, but as far as her line goes, I feel that they have done their fair share of things here. I don't see why you can assume that her lineage has done nothing but support rogues, it's just not true.

Say what you want about what I've said, I won't care to respond, I am just throwing my opinion out there.
Report Post Tip
To those who defend my name, I thank you, and you are right, We have not been all rogue all the way back... there has been many a loyal member of many a crew.

Misty Wyn (sen.) followed Tyler till he died at the hand of a mutual friend, and it is a known fact that she was taking shots at that friends Body guards until the end, don't go bashing her choice to join that mans crew after Tyler died, that was a personal choice, and none of your business. She went on to join and follow Alfieri, a great man and leader, and in the end she died next to a dear friend of Alfieri's after he decided to step down.

Ms_Kerowyn, Well known as a rogue, little known as a great friend of her leaders, and a loyal follower of The Captain, which in the end was why she went rogue.

There was Chaos cat, LHW to the son of Tyler, Spider pig. what can I say, "aggressive auth" seems to be the words I remember being used...

Then, there was the Lovely Lady people seem to love to hate at this time, Ivy Rose. Born to a cause I will not explain, She has her loyalty, just not to her leader, her friends or her family. I know, Shocking, and, if I was one to explain further, I would do so now.

Instead, I'll let matters lie, I'll let mourners cry and I'll simply tell you your assumptions are wrong, no matter who you talk to, only a few know the truth, and they don't know the whole of it.

My mothers choices were made based on info she gathered over many weeks. Some people will feel betrayed, and she felt bad about hurting them. Ivy got to know several people she liked allot, and hopefully my line will meet them again, on better terms and in better times.

I'm sorry I will not open up and tell all, and in the time that follows, I hope others will have the strength to follow.
Report Post Tip
Eyzlee joins her husband on the street corner. She listens to all the opinions and was just about to leave when Misty_Wyn decided to speak again.

Why don't you tell us of your mothers choices. Obviously you like telling us things as you've told us all about your past family members. If your family is actually leaving, as this seems sort of like a goodbye speech, then what do you have to loose to explain yourself to us? If you really want to plant your seed, really want to change this world that is oh so bad...then why not tell us this cause that is so secretive. Everyone knows the more the better.
Report Post Tip
Ah, but my lady, that would ruin the surprise.
Report Post Tip
To top off your dishonor and disloyalty in this world you are now carrying this shit OOC.

That's pathetic, Misty. Really low.

If you're sad about the deaths of your friends who planned to go rogue, but their plans were found out beforehand maybe you should stop making fucking plans that get them killed.
Report Post Tip
((How about this. I'm not gonna spill all cause thats how every bad guy in every story gets his plot foiled. There is more to this then a bad UC and shoddy rogue.

Yes it's a good bye speech, but even when favored Crew Leaders leave they get BS thrown in their children's faces, so I knew I'd have a few people haunting Ivy's choices. Ivy was a mask for something allot bigger, a mask that is no longer needed, Yes she died with allot of money, yes she died proing a friend. Why? Because she loves her friends and has seen to many of them hurt by the current leadership, and has watch FAR to many leave these shores after Family line kills. To many people have been allowed to live with no rules, and when CL's try laying down rules, there torn down in their sleep.

Don't speak to me about honor, don't speak to me about disloyalty. I followed my own code, and loyalty is mine to give, not to be expected from every Crew leader I step up to. I promise to help and pay tribute for protection, loyalty is some thing people earn.

Sorry but this isn't all black and white, and OOC VS IC is hard enough as is.))
Report Post Tip
A goodbye speech? I hate to be completely derogatory, but I really hope it is goodbye.

In your time here, you have done absolutely nothing, and I do mean zippo, to make myself, or indeed any of my bloodline have even a shred of respect for you.

Your bloodline has the full works really, stunning arrogance, the belief in the god given right to succeed, and of course that huge fucking chip on your shoulder.

Until you can rid yourself of these dead weight flaws in your character, and by your I pretty much mean your entire bloodline, you will never be respected or accepted by the masses.
Report Post Tip
"Don't speak to me about honor, don't speak to me about disloyalty. I followed my own code, and loyalty is mine to give, not to be expected from every Crew leader I step up to. I promise to help and pay tribute for protection, loyalty is some thing people earn."

I guess thats an advert for anyone thinking of taking your blood line into their family.

I won't be loyal to you unless you earn it. What I will do is take your protection, save up the cash I earn whilst Im in your family. Then send the cash to my friends who go rogue and when needed I will spit on the hand that has fed and kept me alive and side with said rogue.

As adverts go, I do hope you come back incognito because any CL who takes you in is just taking on a shit storm waiting to happen.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ivy Rose
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL