Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:35
Page:  1 
Anarchy Started by: Dominic on Sep 14, '20 12:10

No, this isn't a threat about the IRC lurker called Anarchy. This is about the state of the game right now. Much like in real life, things are descending into chaos here. A crew exists for about a week, life expectancy's about 2 weeks, and there's pretty much one or two crews per city.

This state of affairs was put into place by the disasterous Grin reign. He ruined MR. Of course, the admins should've DDd him sooner, but he probably bought a lot of credits.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm seriously considering quitting, as I know plenty of other already have. The admins are letting these suckers ruin the game, and I wish I knew why.

Report Post Tip

What exactly did I do to ruin MR?

Report Post Tip

Well said, Dominic. Couldn’t agree more. 

Report Post Tip

Don't any of you think it is time to stop blaming people for the problem, regardless if they are to blame or not?  We all know who is to blame, that is not the issue the game  owner can deal with that. 

We as a community need to step up now and make some real systematic changes. That is not going to happen if you blame this person or that person. Nor is it going to happen if you leave the game. 

Everyone keeps saying there has been no great GF for a long time.

This is the moment in MR history where a great GF for the people could stand out and bring some civility and honor back to what we all call "this thing ours". 

Report Post Tip

We also have a rising threat of Anarchy himself!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's all very subjective really.

One persons 'great' is another persons 'bad guy', it depends who's side you're on.

things haven't changed for the 19 years i've been playing this thing.

Report Post Tip

I don't think you ruined anything Grin.

I am not paying full attention and honestly don't care to so I am not privy to absolutely everything but I will say this Grin, you go overboard in purging or bloodlining or killing everybody who isn't part of your clique or whatever you want to call it. You barely allow people to even play the game anymore. Now do I blame you? No, I really don't and can't. I understand why you do it, guns are too easy to build, power is too easy to grab unless you are the one on the other end of being kept down anyways and due to this longevity is gained by ensuring people can't even kill you unless you trust them with your life.

People love to come here and complain over and over about this group and that group and everything they did but none of the complainers have ever had the backbone to stop people from doing it again.

Take Curtis for instance, with the help of Niflheim he gained power by turning on Warrior and whoever else it was at that time and him and Nifl reigned then he died. The community knew for a fact that Niflheim was a huge part of everything that was going on at the time that people hated and made people not want to play, so what did the community do? Let Nifl get right back into power less than a year later (I don't remember the exact month count) either way, people trusted them, gave them power and protection and allowed them to turn on them and take control once again to go right back to the very same thing they were doing before.

You want to make changes? Want the game to be fun again? Stop letting the people ruining your fun get right back to power, grow a damn backbone and do something about it, the gun building on this game is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in terms of how easy it is. You can do it without even caring to do it and be able to kill people in as little as 3 months and I am not saying its overly easy with shared city shot reports and other things so you may have to hide your gun, and be smarter about how you build but you absolutely can do it and make a difference.

This whole oh Curtis, oh Grin, oh whoever else you want to blame, they build the same way you build, they age the same way you age, they train BGs the same way you train BGs, you allow it to occur so until you stop allowing it, nothing is going to change, and all your bitching, crying, moaning is all for nothing and Izzy can only stop in so many times, imagine if they stopped giving him reasons to DD them every time they get a run this game would never get them out of power.

Anyways those are my two cents from an inactive distance. Carry on :)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anarchy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL