Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:30:27
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Removing R from shooters Started by: Sal_Delveccho on Sep 15, '20 12:52

Quite simple, if someone in rebuild mode shoots they lose their r, if they are going to shoot and gain plus 1's potentially, when they are shot for it, should be a +1

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I tend to agree with this. If you take that shot there should be consequences. R and -1 should both lose that protection if they shoot at a player. I don't agree if this is for npc's as well.

Report Post Tip

I don't agree if this is for npc's as well.

Why not? They are shooting so why should they get to be a -1/R when they are building?

Report Post Tip

If a new character has performed an attack against any other member of the community they should lose all protections provided by the game's coding. This means no -1, no R, no extra D. They should not be considered a "bad kill" because they were under 48 hours. It's plain and simple.

couldn't agree more. Why should someone gain a version of protection during rebuild mode when they are shooting at other players?

Report Post Tip

The uppers can turn on and off Rebuild mode.  I do not think we should add in incentives to kill new players when we are in rebuild mode.  If you want to kill someone, kill them.  If the only reason you are killing them is for a reward, then speak with your crewleader on how you can aid them in turning rebuild mode off.

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Removing R from shooters
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL