Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:03:46
Page:  1 
The removal of Scousepole Started by: Squishy on Sep 15, '20 15:15

I have removed scousepole from the game.

I can't stress enough how wrong it is to shoot someone because they shared logs with the administration.

If you are going to try to get away with it, at least don't mail your last words about the leaked logs to someone seconds before you shoot them in the face (and then pretend to ask for a witness statement) :/

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

You have zero proof thats why he killed her. .. did you get sent all the messages in the day where the chat got heated and thats why he killed her? Or was they easy to just ignore because they don't fit your fucked up narrative 

Report Post Tip

lol stupid people

Report Post Tip

I based it off of your last words seconds before you pulled the trigger, combined with your anger expressed when you stormed out of the room when you found out someone leaked logs, combined with your explanation of the frame of mind you were in.

Report Post Tip

I never got this Izzy. You behave as if you are the true FBN, we move like the mafia, so naturally we skill snitches. 

Report Post Tip

Yea and what I said was open ended. Please show me where it says...  you leaked the logs. So now I'm going to kill you.. oh wait, you can't

.as per you made the incorrect judgment call because it doesn't fit your narrative. 

If you was any kind of admin/game owner you would look at the whole picture. You would look at the 20/30 message previously that caused a rift between us. So I shot her based on that. I can prove that as much as you can prove I shot her for leaked logs.

For what its worth, I thought it was her rhm..who I didn't message and who I didn't kill. 

Report Post Tip

WHO KILLED ALEJANDRO-?!

Report Post Tip
Chong that would apply if I actually did leak logs lol I didn't.
Report Post Tip

A suspected snitch is just as dead as an actual snitch mate. 

Report Post Tip

combined with your explanation of the frame of mind you were in.

this proves what an absoulte shit bag you really are. I told you that in confidence and you are trying to use it to give the dd sustenance. Thats fucking low.

We all know what you are and what you do. You allow us to spend money, time and effort to a game that you designed the way it is. Once you get fed up, or the well runs dry because someone is on top, you look for and fabricate shit like this. So people will swipe their cards. 

Its fraud on every level. Enticing people to speed money on a game they play when ultimately you have a biase on and will do shit without us knowing to control the outcome. No wonder all your staff leave you. Honestly; you're everything that's wrong with this game, not its userbase. 

What happened to investigation and review. What happened to you stepping away.. all of this every cunt knew you wasn't capable of. You're a petty fucking thief. And hand on heart, ill lol hard if you well ran dry because of me sitting at the top

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Why do people still play this game?
Report Post Tip
Another unfortunate soul felled by the biggest villain around here. RIP Scousepole.
Report Post Tip

Really surprised over this and cant undestand a shit but its just to spit jn hand and walk forward and forget this shit too.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When purging takes place the same shit happens WS wanted....Karma bit the Scouses ass. 

To sum up scousepoles arguement "I'm stupid and got myself in trouble so now I'm going to attack squishy on a personal level and wish ill on him because I'm a little butthurt cunt over getting myself in trouble wah wah wah" Stfu bitch if you're gonna be a cunt own up to it

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This killing someone and posting w/s wanted has worked to cover their asses many times. Why wouldn't nimrodpole think it would work for him?  It worked for Curtis, Kuku, TrashPanda, Gash, Grin and many others. It's been a tried and true cover your sorry ass action for what 9 months, at least?  This was long overdue.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $60,000 Tip

LMFAO

Report Post Tip

For what its worth, I thought it was her rhm..who I didn't message and who I didn't kill. 

Lmao just like you didn't message and didn't kill Selena? But then you admitted you did? Quit trying to save face.  

News & Announcements
Replying to: The removal of Scousepole
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL