Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:43
Page:  1 
Stainless Balls of Steel Awards Ceremony Started by: Stainless on Apr 22, '11 16:27

After a short while deliberating Stainless calls all the fine mobsters of the cities to attend his crowning ceremony for the Balls of Steel. At the ceremony Stainless takes to the podium to start the proceedings.

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first but surely not the last Stainless Balls of Steel Awards. We are going to award the finest mobsters voted for in each category by you the people who work with them day in and day out. The winner will win a cash prize donated by the ohh so lovely Whatsername. To collect the cash prize can the kin of the mafioso contact me with some proof and the money will be in your bank as soon as possible.

But without further ado the first category and the first winner of the Stainless Balls of Steel Awards is in the category of Godfather of the Year.
This award goes to Gwarble
He has been nominated because he embodied the true desires of a mafioso - POWER and here is the true justification given:

He planned the take down of several powerful cities and the slaying of the giant Diemne. His street presense was one of a kind an one that I for one miss greatly.

If the kin of is still on these shores please contact me for your cash prize.

An honorable mention goes to who was also voted in this category for growing within a city and forging a legacy that wont be forgotten any time soon.

The second award is for CrewLeader of The Year.

This awards goes to Charlie_Crocker

He was nominated for the following reasons

I vote CharlieCroker for Crewleader of the Year. He may have been a little less outspoken among the streets but he made sure his family was well cared for. A crewleader should always put his family first and I feel thats exactly what Mr. Croker did. He made sure his family was smoothly run and everyone was acknowledged. He always made time to speak to the members that needed help or just wanted to have a chat.

In this category honorable mentions go to JesseJames and Cross-DeCaprio.

The third category which has been much harder to judge is Right Hand of The Year

This year it was a fierce battle between SpuffWaffle and Sho. The battle is so close I've found it hard to find a winner.

This year's Right Hand of The Year award goes to SpuffWaffle and Sho! A tie yes not something that we expect but it has happened to incredible mobsters and clear assets to their respective cities.

Here are the reasons they've won beginning with SpuffWaffle -

He deserves best RH of the year because he has made sure the crew has been running smoothly from the beginning. He knows the entire crew very well. He is kind, patient, and generous. He could easily be a CL in a heart beat.

And the reason why Sho has been given the award

He has been beside Whatsername for over 7 months. He is trusted within New York as much as the GF herself. He's been there as a rock for the whole city, through ups and downs. Sho has been there to listen to anyone who needs to talk. He's been there to disipline when the need has arisen. Although he could be running his own crew, he has instead stayed as RHM to ensure the city runs smoothly and Whatsername has consitency.

Congratulations are definitely in order.

Moving onto the following awards we give credit to those who have put in enormous amounts of work to their crew and their crew's survival. In the category of Hitter of The Year:

The remarkable Deimne. The justification given was short but it summed up the work Deimne put into becoming the hitter of the year.

I'd be hard pressed to think of a more feared gun.

Truer words never spoken.

In the category of Earner of the Year

SousChef takes the crown.

He gave everything to his family. Even so much as buying credits and selling them to send tribute for his crewleader.

Clearly shows that the crew comes first.

Into the categories in relation to street presence we have Orator of The Year and Newspaper of The Year.

In the category of Orator of The Year

RichardWad is the wrong with the big mouth. Congratulations Dick.

Here is the justifications for Dick's big mouth award.

I vote RichardWad for Orator of The Year. His street threads always had a hint of humour to them even when he was bringing up serious topics. It was hard to start reading them and stop. It made you want to continue reading no matter what.

In the following category of Newspaper of The Year

The Gwarble Barble has unanimously taken it. I believe the justifications given sum it up perfectly.

I vote Gwarble Barble for Newspaper of the Year. Even if he came off as unfeeling and rude it was still an excellent read.

Compared to the utter shit that was passed off as newspapers, the Barble was the best. Even if it was being compared to good papers, I'd imagine the Barble would still be better

We now get into the fuck up awards. These awards will be handed out tonight.

In the first category of Asshat of The Year

Cryptic

Cryptic was a subpar leader at best and was fortunate enough to 1% a powerful GF with an average-at-best gun, whose kin went on to brag about it for months to follow including present day, while Lucretia, who legitimately had a powerful gun, blew it all by engaging in a foolish war that he eventually lost, even after 2 of Cryptic's own Dons (one of which was a CL) turned their backs on him in the middle of the war out of digust and frustration with their Godfather. Such a comedy of errors on both sides compounded by Cryptic bragging about it afterwards as it was an accomplishment on his own part as opposed to shit luck on Lucretia's.

With JesseJames a close second.

The following award goes to Idiot of The Year

Corpse

I vote Corpse for Idiot of The Year. Constantly talking about his gun in public channels. Then he'll say he's sorry only to repeat the mistake again. It at least makes you laugh.

Onto the next award for Worst Crew Leader of The Year

Falcao

I know the Skorpeon bloodline thought they escaped

I vote Falcao for Worst CL of The Year. He was the most inactive CL I have ever seen. He had the most inactive hands and rarely any members. He was pretty useless.

Falcao was rofltastic from start to his pathetic end

The runner up in this award is Space Pole for obvious reasons.
The final award is for Worst Godfather of The Year

Although voted as Crew Leader of The Year I guess something went wrong as he moved to Godfather to earn this award Charlie Crocker congratulations.

Just kind of took up space, no real presence, no respect, and when he did speak it was usually something mockable. Im sure there have been worse but for as long as he headed a city he never did squat to put his city on the map and was ultimately taken down for stupidity.

I don't believe I could of said it any better.

In this category Tony Corelli was runner up. A good friend of mine but the people voted.

Taking a sip of water at the end of the presentation, Stainless opens up the floor for words from the audience

Report Post Tip

An honorable mention goes to who was also voted in this category for growing within a city and forging a legacy that wont be forgotten any time soon.

I have missed someone out, by no means does that mean they were... uh.. forgettable, CrazyNine

Report Post Tip

Excellent ceremony Stainless!!! Bravo!!! I agree with most of the votes today, very much like the ceremonies of FlyingPig minus all the swearing and bad mouthing, well done.

Report Post Tip

I think you missed Cocklinski from every fuck up category he was eligible for?

Report Post Tip

Woo Go CharlieCroker!!! CL of the year!!!

Report Post Tip

Maybe ya should have voted bighead.......

Report Post Tip

I'm tempted to agree. If you didn't cast a vote I don't see how you can complain.

Report Post Tip

Apr 22, '11 18:57 Your accountant has made payment of $500,000 to SpuffWaffle.
Apr 22, '11 18:56 Your accountant has made payment of $500,000 to Sho.

The other awards can be given when the people come forward to collect.

Report Post Tip

It was more a rhetorical question as I obviously hadn't voted. I just thought I'd award it him in my own special way. As Stainless very well knows. I am suffering from more and more comas causing me to spend long times away from here in hospital back home in England. Otherwise id have voted no problem.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to all the winners! Even being the biggest AssHat is better than just being an Asshat. Well done to each and every one of you! :)

Report Post Tip

LOL Flux you deserve award for this post hahaha

Report Post Tip

haha this is a really awesome list. GOodjob Stainless!:) Good to know a little more about the past

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stainless Balls of Steel Awards Ceremony
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL