Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 18:49:13
Page:  1 
Karoshi Industries and North Side Started by: DonnieLee on Sep 17, '20 22:07

Donnie grabs his coat and hat off of the rack. He gestures to Kinoko to follow him outside his newly purchased headquarters. The red bricks on the outside went well with the fresh mahogany wood on the interior. The place was ready for business. What a week it's been for everyone around the country and also for Chicago. After Grin-08, the city had lost it's Boss. Then after rogues, the city lost a few other Bosses. It was trying times for the city, but it would prevail no matter what. Donnie stepped out of his HQ to speak to others who were around and locals thugs eagerly waiting to see how Chicago would play out. 

"Ladies and Gentleman. I wanted to first say thanks to Cromwell and LogenNinefingers. Chicago has seen such action lately, and its great to be able to get her back and operating. I was given a chance to work along side these fine gentlmen, and make this city shine. With North Side up and running, Chicago is firmly back in order and I'm happy to see this district to its fullest. We will be naming our operation the Karoshi Industries." 

Donnie takes his hat from his head and holds it near his chest. It was quite chilly out, though that was to be expected from the Windy City.

"Thank you all for listening and I hope you have a great rest of your day."

Donnie smiles before walking back up the steps of his headquarters. The day was still young for him and he had alot of desk work to still complete.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip
While DonnieLee talked, Quinlan was standing at the sidewalk, near him, his eyes moving fast through the crowd. One could not deny those were tough times they were living in and he was there to make sure that no street thugs were around having funny thoughts in their minds about his boss. Everyone was trying to make a name for themselves.

When Donnie walked back into the HQ, Quinlan followed him, glancing at the street one last time before passing through the doors.

He moved fast to keep Donnie's pace and hurried to say:

"This is a great chance right here, boss. I can't say enough how excited I am, looking forward to see what you can do."

That being said, he nodded and kept walking, in a different direction than Donnie's. It was still early and a lot of work had to be done.
Report Post Tip

Sitting on a low wall in front of the newly occupied Chicago compound, quietly strumming random chords on his guitar, Cinnamon notices Donnie coming out to address the public, and swings his guitar around, wearing it on his back with the strap slung over his shoulder, like a satchel, listening intently to the man's speech and the resulting responses.

Congratulations boss! It's an honour to be here working with you, Logen and Coach Cromwell to advance Chicago to the glory it deserves. Long live the Windy City!

With that, Cinnamon pulls a hipflask from his jacket pocket, raises the vessel - toasting the news - and takes a quick slug

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Long live the windy city!

Report Post Tip

Saturday night in the South Side. News had filtered back to Logen via Cromwell that DonnieLee had taken control of the North Side. This can only be a good thing for Chicago. Another capable leader & an influx of new associates could only be a positive. The time when business owners were going untaxed, loans were going uncollected & safes were going uncracked in the North Side was over.

Logen motions to an associate, "Send my regards & word to Cromwell, DonnieLee, Kinoko & Cinnamon that we should all meet in private. Wherever you set the meeting make sure as sure there is nothing at all to get Cromwell thinking about the Lakers. We have all heard enough of that shit."

Report Post Tip

Ron raises a glass of single malt

the very best of luck in your new venture sir.

Report Post Tip

Skorpeon walks to the streets to see DonnieLee.
"Congratulations my friend. Anyone who Cromwell see's as a good friend is mine. I know you will do him proud!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tutte came by DonnieLee's office to pay his honour to make Chicago even greater again.

"Glad to see you got this opportunity and also says that good friends with Cromwell really make me glad to see also as he is a good friend to me too"

Report Post Tip

Chester was busy polishing his shoes when he looks up to see Donnie walking past, he gives a quick, somewhat joking salute before going back to making his shoes shine. He knows he is the knew guy in the family, but he is going to try his best to show Karoshi Industries that he has what it takes

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Karoshi Industries and North Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL