Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:20:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Romance is in the air Started by: AlabamaWorley on Apr 23, '11 10:19

Mrs-Doubtfire touches down in Chicago after her recent small vacation in Miami. She looks about and notices that a young man was messing over by her three-wheeler. She slowly walks over towards him and taps him on the shoulder. He turns round in shock and begins to try to speak. Mrs-Doubtfire looks down at the door handle and notices a lock picking device in the keyhole. Without hesitation she smashes the boy around the face with her bag and throws him to the floor.

"Scram you little shit bag! If I see you near my car again I'll cut off your balls you hear me?!"

The boy looks back at her and nods. He then scrambles to his feet and runs off. Mrs-Doubtfire then takes out the device and places it in her handbag knowing it might come in some use someday. She opens the car door and sits down. She smiles and begins the engine and pulls away. While driving towards her HQ she notices up in front a large crowd so she decides to approach it. Once she gets there she exits her car and walks to the front of the crowd to see AlabamaWorley standing in front of a large building. She immediately realises that this is Chicago's new captain. She then smiles and approaches Alabama.

"Oh my dear, I do apologise for my belated visit. I was on vacation. I want to wish you all the best with us here in Chicago and without a doubt you will be a fantastic leader and live up to the Chicago expectations. I am confident Don Jester has picked a great person to branch out and build Chicago even bigger. Congratulations on your position and if you ever and I mean EVER need anything you know where I am."

At that point Mrs-Doubtfire smiles at Alabama and gives her a hug. She whispers another Congratulations in to her ear and giggles. Then she lets go of Alabama and shakes her hand.

"Now I hate to be off so soon but I have a few matters to attend to back at the HQ. You know what its like when the boss wants your presence and you aren't there. I'll talk to you later dear and Congratulations again!"

Mrs-Doubtfire then smiles at Alabama and turns around. She slowly walks through the crowd and shunts a few idiots out the way to get to her car. She gets inside and starts up the engine and pulls away to go home.

Report Post Tip

Higgs smiles to himself as he watches Mrs. Doubtfire getting into her car. He smiles and raises his hat to acknowledge her as he spots Alabama....

"My dear, I knew you were hot but now you`re on fire." He says as he kisses her on the cheek. "This is delightful news and something I know you have worked hard for. This day is cause for celebration indeed." He removes two small hip flasks from his coat and offers one to Alabama.

"Salut my friend. Good health, prosperity, and good spirit always......."

Report Post Tip

TheWildCard raises a glass and says:

May you taste the sweetest pleasures that fortune ere bestowed, and may all your friends remember all the favors you are owed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Romance is in the air
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL