Don Cheezo.. Started by: Zephyr on Mar 07, '08 04:52
Congrats on all your hard work.

Respectfully

Creeper
Report Post Tip
Congrats Boss you Deserve it :D

Way to go!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Boss...Rock on with your cheese self!
Report Post Tip
Bo-doh-bo-doh-doh-doh! A Don, you all say? Well congra-a-a-a-a-tulations, Prince of the Cheeses! Such a fine honor to see one receive. Very well deserved, I should say. And I'm the Scat Man.
Report Post Tip
What can I say?

You are a lazy fuck and all your complaining at me has been a thorn in my side for weeks.

At fucking last my friend.

Congratufuckinglations.
Report Post Tip
Congrats! Hail our LEADER!
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Princeofcheese
Report Post Tip
Excellent. 47's crewleader is now a Don. Coincidence? I think not. Proof that I bring good fortune? I think so.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Boss. I knew this would come some day. You totally deserve it 100%. I only wish to become what you have.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Boss! well earned and well deserved, your amazing.
Report Post Tip
Congrats POC. You definitely earned it!
Report Post Tip
She approaches Prince of Cheese and Zephyr holding two wrapped gifts. She smiles and bows her head in respect to each of them and hands them their gifts.

Congratulations to both of you, Prince of Cheese for achieving the rank of Don and Zephyr for finally reaching the rank of Capo. May your lives be long and prosperous.

Within these boxes is a gift that will give you a moment of childhood happiness.

She bows her head again and returns to the family headquarters.
Report Post Tip
Congratz well deserved sir!
Report Post Tip
Hears the Romours and goes to check to see if really.

This is history, nothing is stopping you from hitting the Godfather spot now. Am here all the way to watch you make history and go down as one of the best or properly the best ever.

Leaves the street

Homer
Report Post Tip
I'm not sure which is more impressive, Don Fromage making Don, or Zephyr making it past earner!

Congo-rats to you both. I'm happy and proud to be doing my (albeit rather pathetic) part for the family.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sir! I'm proud to be apart of this, thanks for giving me that!
Jussive salutes his Don
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Cheese, sorry to get here so late. It's a genuine pleasure working for you. ...and you too Zephyr, very thoughtful sentiments in you're speech. Thanks, and congratulations to you both.

T.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don Cheezo..
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL