Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:21:35
Page:  1 
Fallen Prodigy Started by: doogle on Apr 24, '11 21:10

doogle opens his umbrella as the rain begins to fall...seemingly out of nowhere. He chuckles to himself as he watches the people of the street scatter. He remembers the words written in his father's journal describing Detroit weather: cold and wet. Dear ol' dad would be proud to see him today. He puts his umbrella away as he enters the HQ of Iestyn_ap_Llywelyn.

Not to his surprise, his friend was waiting for him with a firm handshake, and then a hug. After observing doogle's deep breath, Iestyn says, “Ready? Let's go.”

The rain had stopped but it left puddles riddled throughout the streets of Detroit. “Perfect weather for such an event,” doogle says out loud to himself. Moments earlier, he had met with InspectorGadget and the Detroit crew leaders. Adrenaline ran through his veins as he approached the small crowd gathering in front of an old building – already under renovation.

"What the hell's going on here?”  The crowd turns and looks at the man with a wide smile on his face. Realizing who he was, they laugh with him. The crowd parts as doogle makes his way to the front. He turns to address the small mass of people.

After I'm sure what had to be much deliberation and strictly as a last resort,” he says with a smile, “I have been given the green light to set up in Detroit by InspectorGadget. This...he faces the building under renovation...will be my HQ. Home of the Fallen Prodigy.

doogle catches Iestyn's eye in the crowd and continues... “In all seriousness, I am extremely thankful to InspectorGadget and Iestyn_ap_Llywelyn for this opportunity. To everyone who helped mentor me after my father passed, thank you so much. You don't know what this means to me, to my family bloodline, to be standing here today.”

doogle steps down from the crate he was standing on, and begins shaking hands with each and every person gathered to hear his words.

Report Post Tip

InspectroGadget walks up to doogle, shakes his had and embraces him like a brother.

Congrats my friend, i am happy that this day has finally come for you. I look forward to seeing what you can achieve in Detroit and anticipate nothing but success for you as we continue to build the city.

InspectorGadget walks away through the crowd as he makes his way back to his HQ

Report Post Tip

After the speech, prodigy steps up to the platform where his future boss stands talking when his Doogle is free he congratulates him on his new HQ. It will be an honour to be on your team.

Report Post Tip

Well it is always nice to see a city expand. It means that the business in this thing of ours is flourishing. That is what we need now. Expansion and growth. Hopefull things like this will continue across all of the cities. Even spread to the currently empty cities. But straigth to the point. Congratulations Mr. Doogle on your auth. I'm sure that you'll do the city of Detroit proud.

Report Post Tip

Little fox walks up to Doogle and congradulates him.

" I hope for the best for you , i know you will be a gread Cl for Det, Help make Det a even stronger city"

Report Post Tip

Hearing the news from his friend the Inspector, Kurtz took the opportunity to head over to Detroit and see this development for himself. Arriving outside doogle's new headquarters, he stepped out of the car that had brought him from the airport and admired the building for a moment before heading inside out of the rain. Finding Karma-Coture inside he grabbed her by the shoulders and gave her a big hug.

Hey you! How's my favourite slacker doing? Where the old Tom then?

He winked as she gave him a playful clip round the ear. She smiled and threw a thumb behind her in the general direction of an office door. Kurtz gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked into the office.

doogle. What can I say? I'm delighted to see you in this position. Being given the chance to contribute on a much greater level to Detroit's interests, is the right step for you. I hope to see a lot more of you as time goes on and look forward to the expansion of our collective business interests. The best of luck to you guys!

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI stands up and applauds,

You defintily deserve this, I cant wait to see the success you bring the city of Detroit

Report Post Tip

Iestyn sat there and thought about his former right hand. Doogle had accomplished so much in his crew and they had many good times running Preiddeu Annwn together. He was so very proud of Doogle. Walking up to the man, he offered his hand and smiled.

Congratulations, Doogle. You were an excellent RHM and I am sure that you will make an even better crew leader in our fair city. Good luck, my friend!

Report Post Tip

Mrs-Doubtfire hears the news of Octavian having to retire early which saddened her quite a lot as she knew Octavian and knew what a fantastic man he was. She heared that doogle was going to be taking a family in his place and she smiled. When she finally got into Detroit she took a breath of the air and smiled. She then headed towards doogles new HQ quickly.

Once there she approached doogle and smiled at him.

"doogle, I know that what happened with Octavian can not be prevented and its very unfortunate for Detroit as he was a great man and leader. I am confident that InspectorGadget and Iestyn will have picked you because they knew you would be able to fill Octavian's shoes in due time. I want to wish you the very best in that venture and I myself and sure you'll do it just fine."

She smiles at doogle and shakes his hand once again.

"Until our paths cross, I bid you farewell sir."

She turns around and slowly walks away into the distance to find a drug dealer or something.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fallen Prodigy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL