Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:48:38
Page:  1 
Situation Started by: Octavian on Apr 25, '11 02:16

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the mafia.

I come to you to make an announcement, and a request.

First off, in mere minutes, I will be retiring from this life of ours. I have my reasons, and those that need to know them have been informed. It has been a pleasure to shed blood, sweat, and tears with my peers in Detroit. They have respected my decision, and I expect the same from everyone else. I want to thank everyone that helped me along my path to becoming the underboss of Detroit, and everyone else who helped me along the way in any way, shape, or form. Thank you all, and I will remember you from my lawn chair at my Florida resort.

Next on my agenda, I would like to request the protection of my remaining members who have yet to wake and find their new home. I have a list of the people in which I speak. They have already received their invites, and we are simply waiting for them to wake up and accept said invites. The list is as follows:

Angel_in_Red | Big_Fat_Salvatore | Evil | Adam_Bartelsmiere | Maron | Alfons_stollings__

Again, I want to thank you all for everything, but now I must bid you adieu.

Report Post Tip

Octavian in the short time I have been in this life you have been a great leader in Detroit. My father spoke highly of you as do I. You have served well and you will be missed. Enjoy your retirement Sir and I will maybe see you in the next life.

Guiseppe pulls a cigar out from the inside of his pocket and a match from his outside pocket and lights his cigar and raises it in a symbolic way as he watches Octavian lock his HQ for the last time before wondering in the darkness

Report Post Tip

Sir. I hope you have a wonderful time in Flordia. Which, I probably think that's where you are going after retiring. I never talked to you, but heard great things about you. You serve Detriot right. Have a good life, eh.

Walks over to him to shake his hand and slide out a Mtn Dew out of the right pocket of my brown jacket and hands it to him.

Report Post Tip

( MrGrumpy walks up taking his hat of he clears his throat and speaks. )

“My Father spoke of how it was a great honour to serve you and of the great respect he had for you I am saddened to see you go but fully understand I can only hope that in time your Son will come forth and be the inspirational leader that you were”.

(With that MrGrumpy puts his hat back on and turns away. )

Report Post Tip

The reasons are never important, we see our people dissapear to Cuba, Mexico, under various alias's or jail.  Enjoy the fruits of your work and the time relaxing.

Watching his Bodyguard signal he speeds down an alley back into the speak easy

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Situation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL