Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:04:54
Page:  1 
We will be clamping down on the userbase's toxicity. Started by: Squishy on Sep 27, '20 20:02

We will be clamping down on the userbase's toxicity.  Those who take things too far will be wacked.  Those who do not get the message after being wacked will be banned.  There will be no time set aside to argue this.  When a user takes more from the community than puts in, they will be removed. Eventually we will reach an equilibrium where the remaining players care about the well being of the community, and the community will be better off from the contribution of everyone.

I will be as proactive as I can until the userbase and their elected leaders demonstrates they are willing to take on this responsibility themselves.  I look forward to this transition of power, for the collective wisdom of an entire community setting the standards by their own actions will surely be much better than me listening to the vocal majority.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $1,160,000 Tip

Amen. Good choice. Full support.

Report Post Tip

Like it and hope so many as possible understand this and can be nicer to everyone.

Report Post Tip

Good stuff.

Report Post Tip
Yayy! Keep up the good work squish.
Report Post Tip
Keep up the good work Squishy! It’s a shame that you even have to do this but grateful for your work that you put into this community of ours.
Report Post Tip

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN I LOVE ADMIN INTERVENTION EVERY 40-60 DAYS FUCK THIS GAME IS CLASS!!!

Report Post Tip

Okay cool! Thanks for watching out for the community!

Report Post Tip

Nobody can fault or accuse you of interfering with game play. Anyone who does wants control of the game. That is the very reason you graced us with your presence. Please don't fault what is perceived as toxin attacking the toxic that got you to this point. 

I got a great idea that might get things back on track. I am not putting that idea out for all to see atm.   

Report Post Tip
Maybe is time to give people all their stats back after they have been purge also e.g previous gun, hustle boosts, bgs at time of death
Report Post Tip

Just reading the petty comments (the one cursing and other things, you know who you are) make me appreciate this even more.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It will just end like disorder regime ended, when all the auths and auths of auths end up dead pretty much as the only way to change the toxicity.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: We will be clamping down on the userbase's toxicity.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL