Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:21:15
Page:  1 
What Aspirations do you have. Started by: Fabiano-The-Bear on Apr 26, '11 13:37

Fab was sitting on an old bench minding hiw own business, drinking form his fathers hip flask, the finest whiskey money could buy. With his last swig he wipes the dribble form his chin and decides to address the crowd.

Ladies and gentleman, I hope to gather you all today, to ask a few simple questions but questions i feel everyone should and probably have already does ask themselves.

When you make that vital decision to turn to a life of crime, do you have aspirations as what you want to do and what you want to get out of this life? Are your fist instincts just to survive best you can? Are they to become a hiter? A leader? A Godfather?

Do you set out a development plan on how to get to were you want? Will I set out my ideas and my stall to my Crew Leader and see if he can help me get what I would like? Would that be disrespectful or would he appreciate my candour, as long as I give the same level of ambition and commitment to him?

Are your aspirations realistic? In fact, is it wrong if they are not realistic? Does this show potential and worth or deos it only show delusion? Having aspirations and dreams can be the foundations on which to build yourself a great life. Ones that can present themselves as core values to show any new CL that you are worth their time.

For me, I work hard to show my worth, I set my stall out first and ask the question, what do I need to get there? I also like to think that by doing this, by working hard and becoming an integral part of this community and my family, that I stand my sons life a better chance than I had. So I put the question to you all;

Do you have aspirations when joing this world? Or do you infact just roll into this life and just take it day by day? Do you just make the best of each situation and ride your luck? Or do you observe, then asses and refine your plans from that point?

With that Fab sits back on the bench and thinks about his next move.

Report Post Tip

Guiseppe was in the crowd just going about his business when he heard Fab speak, he paused and listened and when Fab had stopped he waded his way to the front of the crowd to have his say

Mr Fab a fine subject you have broached today and some very interesting thoughts, which to be honest I have never thought of but im sure in the future my ancestors will. I always have had aspirations and goals and when I achieve these I change my goals as if I reach my target I obviously have to challenge myself more.

My Father had aspiration he wanted to be the first in our line to achieve the rank of Don, he did that he wanted to be a CL but failed upon that one. My aspirations are to be better than my Father in every aspect I have goals some of them easy some of them more difficult.

Mr Fab in the future I can see my bloodline asking those around them What do I need to get there?

I think if you don't aspire to be anything or set any goals you will just drift along not achieving anything. I think even if you aspire to do something small at least you have the ball to aspire and live rather than do nothing and drift.

Guiseppe lights his cigar and pulls an extra one out to offer to Mr Fab

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Aspirations do you have.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL