Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:34
Page:  1 
Make L0v3hanD not war! Started by: Creeper on Mar 07, '08 13:17
*A young man steps out into the streets and clears his throat before begining to talk*

My fellow L0v3hanDers today I thought to myself about a guy you all know and love him/her (personal choice) even if you don't know it and that guy is L0v3hanD. I Thought to myself when does this guy/girl ever get any love after all that he/she does for us!

I ask of you all now to think of those lonely nights when your Mrs/Mr says I'm tired or its that time of the month ;-) or there tired and have business in the morning. who do we all turn to at times when theres no one els... Thats right folks its the L0v3hanD! and no matter where or when takes your fancy (trying to cater for all since I know some people are down the the freaky stuff) does our fellow L0v3hand say no I ask you.... NO he/she does not!

Your L0v3hanD is a service thats available 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year for as many years as you live, with exceptions of if you get old and get arthritus or loose your hands for stealing out the wrong pockets of course.

With out our beloved L0v3hanD there would be no love or marriage in our world or quite simply life would not be worth living for some. (you all know who you are) so I ask of you all now to show a little love back to my.. hmm no yours, wrong again OUR L0v3hanD

So it is now I ask everyone to unite as one and end all this sadness and death in our world and today let us all become one and wear the banner proud for a small donation of your choice you will receive this AWSOME badge to wear proudly on your profile..

Mak3 L0v3hanD NoT WaR!

(Disclaimer these badges were not in any way endorced by L0v3hanD himself and none of the profits will go to him so please make all payments made out to Creeper)

P.S we love you L0v3hanD
Report Post Tip
Joey Jump's up and down to get noticed

I want my Lovehand Badge but what do i get for joining
Report Post Tip
*Joe looks a little scepticle, wondering if he spelled that word correctly*

I am just wondering about this. How can it not be endorsed by lovehand? Isn't that some type of copyright infringement? I know I would be a little mad if someone was making money off my name and I wasn't getting a dime. Anyway, good luck selling these and I hope you the best in your business adventure!
Report Post Tip
Smiles at Creep

copyright infringement? YES, it surely is!

Hands Creep a document, it reads "This so called business shall be shut down unless 70/30 of the profits go to me'

I hope to have your decision shortly.

Walks briskly away
Report Post Tip
Wait....Lovehand is a boss? The world must be about to end, this is suppossed to be unpossible

Also, I am totally rebelling against this ridiculous and very silly thing that A1capon3 started with numbers in names, so egotistical...just have to 'stand out' from the crowd...well laughs on you guys,. EVERYONES doing it....pffft
Report Post Tip
Hearing this conversation, she goes to her legal books and infinite knowledge and finds the actual legal terminology

Actually, this would not be copyright infringement, but would be a violation of fair trade practices. That is, until he put the disclaimer up. Since the disclaimer is up, everyone knows that l0v3hanD had nothing to do with it, so he's not ACTUALLY duping people into believing that they are from l0v3hanD.

Just thought everyone would like to know :-)

Gets off of her legalese soapbox and hopes everyone will forgive her for that dose of reality, runs back to her HQ to chill out on her bed and have a drink
Report Post Tip
Lets_See... i hate you!

<3
Report Post Tip
I'll tell you, these people that know the law... I just don't get them.
Report Post Tip
I hate you too l0v3hanD :-P

<3

And Cement_Shoes_Joe, it just means that we are crazy...everyone in law school is crazy to put themselves through that (and yes, that includes me :-P)
Report Post Tip
But your using an ACTUAL lawbook...and since when do we pay attention to those?

Hands over a MAFIA law Book

That's what you need!
Report Post Tip
Quickly scans the Mafia Law book

I don't see anything in here about intellectual property and fair trade practices...which means we must go with the regular law. I hardly think that the Mafia has time to deal with such things when they are dealing with killing and laundering of the moolah. :-P
Report Post Tip
You missed the section on miscellaneous grievances!
Report Post Tip
Ohhh, so that means that the REAL l0v3hanD can kill this imposter who is trying to use his name for financial gain in Mafia Law?

This is a lot easier than regular law...you don't need anything to back it up :-P
Report Post Tip
Anyways, if you guys want one of these silly badges? then send me the donation and i shall pass the money on to that Creep guy.

Grins and hold his hand out
Report Post Tip
I was gonna read a law book once, then I decided I would rather eat razor wire. So there I was just eating razor wire. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even know what I am thinking now. Who am I?
Report Post Tip
Thank you Lets_See you see L0v3hanD my disclaimer means you get NOTHING not a darn cent!!!

Lov3hanDs always beating on the little guy (no pun intended) ;)
Report Post Tip
Correction: Lovehand may still sue you. The fact that you included a disclaimer stating that he is not related to your financial endeavor does not relieve you of all liability. A disclaimer is not a bulletproof vest. That would be like saying if you admit to murder, you cannot be convicted of it.

In this case, LetsSee is pretty close. A similar case involved a board game which resembled a television game show, and the board game used a celebrity likeness of a famous "letter-turner" on that show on the cover of the box. The model/actress did not give consent to the board game company to use her likeness, and received no royalties from the sales. The court ruled that because the board game company profited by using her likeness, she was entitled to royalties.

Using that case as precedent, Creeper would be enjoined from using Lovehand's likeness to profit without offering compensation, whether he disclaimed actual endorsement or not.
Report Post Tip
Hires FlyingPig as his lawyer and gives him his first task "To squeeze as much money out of Creep as possible'

Creeper, i don't really give a **** about the laws on this topic. It would just be in your best intrest to split the profits :D

Glares at Creeper
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Make L0v3hanD not war!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL