Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:54:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Welcome to Detroit Started by: Guiseppe on Apr 26, '11 19:20

PapAdogIII wakes up to a lot of noise and talking outside his loft Apartment that overlooks the beautiful city of Detroit. As he sits up in his bed still groggy for the late night he had. He mumbles "dam those call girls." He reaches for his bottle of pain meds, placing a handful in his mouth he washes it down with a swig of scotch. Then lighting a Cigar he walks to the window to see what the loud noise is all about. He realizes that there is a crowd milling around in front of the HQ. As he makes his way though the crowd he enters the HQ to find Guiseppe finishing his speech 

Report Post Tip

PapaAdog asks "whats with the crowd?" Guiseppe looks up from desk and says "you haven't heard?, I sent a messenger to your place." PapaAdog thinks for a minute then replies "well boss! I had a pretty wild night and I vaguely remember someone coming to my door it surprised me! so I leveled my  Colt 45 and fired a shot though the door I don't think I hit anything but when I opened it to see there was no one there!" Guiseppe take a deep breathe "sighing." "you knucklehead that was probably the messenger you shot! He then pours himself a glass of scotch taking a swig he says "Don Gadget just got Godfather and If you know whats good for Ya! ya'll go congratulate him." As PapaAdog is making his way back to the boss' office he hears Guiseppe say "hey Papa! lay off the hookers and booze will ya! we can't have you shooting the messengers!" PapaAdog smiles lights his cigar and walks away. At the door to the Godfathers office PapaAdog knocks and is told to enter. Upon entering the room PapaAdog sees Godfather Gadget as well as his left hand man BentonFrazer sitting at the desk talking about family business. they both look at papaAdog who says "sorry to interrupt I just wanted to pay my respect to you Godfather Gadget and also congratulate you on your rise to the top. I am honored to be a part of your Family and look forward to serving you in the future!"

Report Post Tip

hello first of, congratulations to InspectorGadget on achieving GodFather, I'm sure you'll do great as a Godfather:) Second,grats to Iestyn_ap_Llywelyn becoming Underboss and doogle and FOX for becomign captains. All the best people!:)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL