Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:31:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
how did you let this happen Started by: Joli____Bebe on Apr 26, '11 23:18

Looking at your own reflection? Don't forget to tuck your balls in dude.

baby? *shudders*

Jealous of Sammy, why? I'm not into ladyboys thanks.

Report Post Tip

im all woman and by the way you just keep on coming back it seems to me that your more than a little hung up on me

*she sees him getting all excited*

and you got to consigliere talking to people like you do? i never said a bad word about you but you run your angry little mouth like the world owes you something well guess what it doesnt

*she flips him off*

spastico

Report Post Tip

All excited? lololol. Wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot stick, MAN.

Yes, I got to consigliere *claps... slowly* brrraaaaaavvvvooooooo!

You didn't need to say anything to me. You polluted the public soundwaves with your gruff, deep voice. If you'd rather me not reply like I do, then don't air your whorish ladyboy ways in public, tard.

*FFSP hands Joli a condom*

Wrap up, boyo. I hear there's diseases out there.

Report Post Tip

i never said anything about you being excited....so why are you getting in a flap i think its because you want me and lets not talk like animals here because obviously you dont have much to say unless your angry about something and your anger probably stems from you wanting to have relations with your own mother

*she sighs*

im a trained psychologist you know

*she opens the condom packet and then stretches the condom over angry mans head*

suits you dick head

Report Post Tip

daaaaaaaammmmnnn. i really dont like this girl but that was a good comback

Report Post Tip

You didn't say anything about me getting excited? Wow... short memory as well as retarded.

"*she sees him getting all excited*" <-- this not what you just said?

Trained psychologist... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So tell me... how do you explain wearing a dress while your sack is poking through the hole you have in it?

Report Post Tip

*joli wonders how angry man has managed to hear her thoughts it must be a bluff*

I don't know what your talking about but i noticed you didnt take the condom off your head so i guess you agree with my evaluation of you and besides it really does suit you hunny.

and how is a long humper and baggy trousers a dress? i think you might be a little demented but thats ok i bet that stems from some other childhood trauma poor boy poor boy

Report Post Tip

Let's call it telepathy. It's how I knew you weren't really a woman.

I quite like my new hat, so thought I'd keep it.

Little demented? Nice diagnosis. I'm more than a little demented, MAN. Yes, yes.. I had a very traumatic childhood, but nothing quite as traumatic as seeing a man parade themselves around like a lady of the night. I hear there's a place where your kind are very welcome. It is in a far away land to the east, named Thailand. They LOVE (you long time) your kind over there. So much so that they'd even pay to have a quick fondle of your meat and 2 veg.

Report Post Tip

Timothy casually walks by the group arguing in the streets as he turns his head and pauses.  Lighting up a smoke, he takes a long drag and watches as insults are hurled back and forth both parties becoming increasingly irate on the verge of killing each other.  Exhaling he nods and says his piece.

Back to the topic at hand, the streets are no place to address your concerns for a citizen in another city in this fashion.  Had your bloodline experienced difficulties working under this man, the best course of action is to stay silent about the matter and move on.  Take the opportunity to start a new career and find a family that is the best fit for your own preferences instead of making things only harder on yourself in the future. 

There is absolutely nothing to be gained by carrying on like this.

Report Post Tip

Seriously. This Joli person makes Birday look like a fucking MENSA candidate.

Report Post Tip

agreed

Report Post Tip

How is Birday? Haven't heard anything about him in a long time. 

Report Post Tip

Last I heard, he was doing fine. Procrastinating too much as usual, but doing fine.

Report Post Tip

Birday for .... :)

Report Post Tip

Actually I'll say it Birday for Unban. Birday is not the worst person to ever play this game.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: how did you let this happen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL