Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 22:55:48
Page:  1 
The Aloha Conservation foundation going incorporated Started by: Mist_and_Shadows on Sep 29, '20 18:21

M&S had a short announcement typed out a few times that he planned to hang around the big cities of the country, after hanging it up in some lesser prominent but heavily trafficked areas in DT he decided to make a short speech as well. Introducing to his target audience a few words about his own organization recently set up in the East part of Detroit.

Only just late last night I was mandated by the most powerful primate of the land (Gimpanzee for those in the unknown) to set up my own operations in support of his dominion of Corktown. In order to fulfill his request backed by his 2nd in command Newt_Scamander, I have set up the Aloha Conservation Inc. This organization, as is clear shall be focused on conservation of the nature in Hawaii but also other areas of the country. I shall be opening my doors for any nature enthusiasts who believe corporate greed should be tamed and punished.

M&S winks at the word punished to ensure the message is clear what he means with it.

For this purpose, I’m in need of some sturdy men and women who are not weak of heart or uphold the highest standard of ethics, for this will be a battle against a lot of opposition.

Do you believe you have what it takes to be a fighter for a better future, do you like nice ‘business trips’ to paradise, or do you just hate greedy, fat corporate business owners and like to see their faces and business smashed? Then you’re perfectly fit for our organization!!

M&S raises his hand in salute, leaves his hq address information with a few of the bystanders and shoots off. As he arrives at his HQ he finalizes the paper work and sends his first report back to Gimpanzee. After finished writing it and sending a messenger boy to hand deliver it, he picks up the phone and calls Melissa to join him as his 2nd in command in the newest operations located in Corktown.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Ron raises a glass to his old friend

The very best of luck in your latest venture sir.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

was still wet from his Chicago flight "Darn that city, it is either raining or wind is blowing, 24/7" he puffed as he walked into the room. "I would never get used to that weather, a real nightmare, I am not even that old and my bones hurt" he chuckles as he continues "Well, I am rather new in Detroit, but I dare to say that most powerful primate and his hand made a good decision giving you a chance to run your own business venture" chuckle turned into a laugh "This here is called business, isn't that funny. It actually is" he commented "We are more business like than any other business around these parts, at least we pay our taxed" as he took off his coat and took a seat on the nearby chair.

He lit some old cigar, that looked like it was in his pocket for ages, now it was also wet "Darn this, Chicago weather is hunting me even here" as he threw the cigar into the tray "It is not good for my health anyways, they are worse than bullets if you ask me, one day you are here, next day you are in the hospital, choking on your own blood. Bullets in other hand, are at least clean and fast, if they know how to aim" Surge laughs.

Finally he was ready to talk business "Well, you know why I am here, I heard that you were after some sturdy men, and guess what, here I am. I came to this country few years ago, my father served in The War to End all Wars, what did he get after that, nothing. We didn't even bury the body" he mumbled "grew up with bunch of sibling and my mom who took care of us all" as he continued "So, I first move to Chicago, that is where I learned how to hate the weather and after few whispers I heard that some new business might be opening here, so I came. I had work in Chicago, do not get me wrong, my time spent there was amazing, but that darn weather..." Surge nodded away few times "What can I say, I salute your venture and I am glad to be part of it"

As they sat there, shared a drinking, waiting for the call to finish "You sure that boy will run fast?" Surge laughed.

Newt stepped out of a taxi cab with his trusty suitcase in hand. He had been phoning in with Gimpanzee and Mist_and_Shadows about operations expanding just about every day for the last few days. Corktown was growing and another organization would help to continue that growth. His recent trip to the mysterious Congo in central Africa had been a major success in his own attempts to preserve the creatures that inhabit the world. So for him, M&S was a clear choice to set up operations underneath the umbrella of the 1/2lbers organization. 

"Congratulations Mist_and_Shadows. I know you will do an excellent job in continuing to grow operations here in Corktown and Detroit as a whole. Our fathers knew each other and then we eventually developed a friendship over our love of conservation. I hope to see you do great things in regards to your mission. I am also confident that I can help you with your mission as I've been operating in a similar fashion for some time. I mean.....who else was going to work so hard to preserve the Gimpanzee species?" He chuckled and extended his hand to shake M&S's hand. 

"You know where to find me if you need assistance with anything. Just stop by my shipping operation if you are in need of those services at any point. We know how to get things in and out of the country." He winked as he turned around to head back to the taxi cab.

"Oh.....don't forget to stop by and help us out with the burgers every so often. You know how much work goes into feeding the boss." He entered the taxi and it drove off to the 1/2lbers HQ.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Aloha Conservation foundation going incorporated
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL