Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 06:00:57
Page:  1 
Business. Just Business. Started by: SammyNoShoes on Sep 29, '20 23:26

Stepping out to the streets of Seattle, Sammy coughs before laying out an explanation of the events that unfolded in a reassuring tone to the citizens of the city.

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to reassure you that all is well. Events that took place today were in the pipeline and were sped up by the unfortunate actions of a member of Tony’s crew. This only hastened the plan I had set in place in my mind anyway. To run Seattle with some unknown factors wasn’t an option, so to have people I knew well in the districts made perfect sense.

This was purely business and a power play on my part. Seattle is open for business as usual.

With that being said I would like to congratulate Zek and Sonny-Black on setting up. Zek was my trusted right hand and Sonny was a solid member of my family before moving over to Tony as his left-hand. I wish them all the best and success in Ballard and Waterfront. I will be moving to Pioneer Square shortly.

With that he goes back to prepare himself for the big move.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Congrats boss, now hurry up and get the fuck outta my district!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Leaves Zek an unwelcome present in his HQ as he heads to Pioneer Square

Report Post Tip

Good to know, hope all will be fine after this happening and that all guns puts away for a while and resting and having fun after this event.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Boss! Thanks for the new home, hopefully will find those shoes!

Report Post Tip

Respect to you SammyNoShoes. Respect for coming to these streets and explaining yourself instead of waiting for the thug army to come out and scream that awful word around.

Congratulations to you, sir. Do Seattle Well!

Report Post Tip

Thanks for your words Falcao they are much appreciated. 

Report Post Tip
Very well put boss! Glad you took the initiative to clear up the air as to avoid the mobs of people screaming the “P” word.
Report Post Tip
You mean my pappy wasn't purged?! God damn. How am I supposed to cause a fuss now?!

In all seriousness though, fair play. I love the honesty and I love the directness in the way you have come to the streets. Thank you for that.

Good luck with Seattle fellas! Especially you Sonny, from what I've heard and what Jono told me, you only need to spend 5 minutes with you to see how keen and deserving you are of this opportunity. Grab it by the balls laa!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $50,000 Tip
Thank you for the kind words despite what happened. You have true honour as a member of the mafia.

You are right about Sonny, he really deserves a chance and I will state for the record he had no knowledge of anything until after the fact.
Report Post Tip

In absence of any present announcement from Sonny on the topic of his promotion, I would like to agree that my experiences of his company have been very pleasant. I wish him the best in his new appointment and look forward to seeing how he helps shape Seattle. 

Report Post Tip

Alacchi had received a note from his father which read as followed:

Dear son,

If you're reading this is because I am dead. Please know that I had a fantastic life and have no regrets.

Business is business! I do have thoughts that I should take out the competition however I am more of a passive kinda guy.

Do not feel sad or sorry but live your life to its fullest.

Much love,

Your father, Tony.

Along with this letter Alacchi had sent a letter to Sammy attached to his fathers note.

Dear Sammy,

I am glad my father got to know you, best of luck in the future for Seattle.

Congratulations to everyone who got a promotion from the latest events and best of luck to you all as well.

Alacchi

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $140,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Business. Just Business.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL