Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:44
Page:  1 
tHe FrEaKs Started by: FOX on Apr 27, '11 04:16

No one is the same, people are called individuals for a reason; they are simply different because each person has had unique experiences that eventually mold their thought process and form their opinions. Humanity makes people want to migrate towards others that have similar interests, this is how factions develop. A community tends to develop certain characteristics that an individual should meet in order to be considered ‘wanted.’

But then what about the people that are a just a little bit weird ? You know the kind, the people that got too many birds flapping their wings in their head…drives them a bit insane. Tripping on life can be quite interesting and can give a person a personality that will always entertain but it could make them an outcast. Is there a place for people that just don’t quite fit the demands of a society ?

FOX Five Years Ago:

I’m a freak. I admit it. I am not going to deny it.

Fox’s thought process was something you could indeed call original, she didn’t “fit in” no she was different and that fact made her an outcast. Nowhere for her to go. She has travelled all over, from fire breathing dragons to cute bouncing bunnies; she has seen things many couldn’t even dream up but yet she had still failed to find a place to belong.

I need a home, I need a place to call my own…where could I go?

She was a lost one. Stumbling along she continues her journey, walking the slow path that would eventually lead to either her death or wonderland…she could never be quite certain. Feeling the warm breeze caress her rosy cheeks and her wild hair flipping and flapping in every way direction, she can’t help but think. Being the magnificent thinker she is, she began to babble nonsense, bickering back and forth with herself she suddenly starts to feel something.

There was nothing but the sound of the beat bouncing off the dirt road; causing vibrations to hit anyone that had strolled past.  It was not just noise, it wasn’t just music, it was life… it had a meaning to it. Growing curious she follows the sound and averts to the left, kicking a few rocks she tries to entertain herself before she sees the most amazing thing.

One massive colorful tent was sprawled out on an open field, fire was being tossed around and an elephant was peeking out from the corner of the tent. As she drew in closer she saw one guy was on walking stilts while there was another lifting massive amounts of weights; a pack full of dancers flooded out of a smaller tent before a women with a long beard and a short man that came strolling over towards her. Looking around herself she tries to see if anyone else was around…maybe she’d get in trouble…maybe they might eat her alive or something… she wasn’t quite sure. She knew she was the only one around for miles; she just wasn’t sure what to expect, what they would say. Would they hate on her?

Why hello there young lady, Welcome to the Circus !” Hearing a loud sturdy voice behind her she freezes before turning around, an older man that looked normal enough with a cane stood up tall with good posture and opened up is hands in a big welcome gesture as he showed off the glorious display. “The name is Mr. Knots and this is my show. You look like you have been traveling for a long time, I can see your journey has caused you more than age, you don’t feel you belong do you?” Fox drops her mouth in shock…how does he know that?  Smiling wide he chuckles, “Why pretty young lady I know things, that is what I am here for. I have met people from all over the world, I have done my fare share of searching and I know how to tell when another has been doing the same. Do not be afraid, we may not all look the same but we have big hearts; I believe if you stayed for even just a little bit you would see that. I would like to offer you a tour if you are up to it.”

“Thank you kind sir, I appreciate the offer but I wouldn’t want to impose on y’all.” Hesitating, she looks up at him with regret.

Do not worry, we are lovers of meeting new people and I can tell you are a curious one. How do you think we all have met each other?” Laughing he waves over the man and women to help lead the way.

Spending the rest of the day meeting completely opposite people had somehow brought peace to her, she knew that they all had something in common, they were united freaks. She wanted that. She wanted to be one of them. She had a sensational feeling that she had made it, she belonged. This was her home.  She would be thrilled to have the opportunity to travel with them and help set up shows; she wants to help bring in other people that still feel they are lost and have no one. She was completely welcomed to join the circus and she just couldn’t wait for what the future upheld for her and her new family.

She was a freak. She knew it. But she had a family of freaks to share her weirdness now.  

Present Day FOX:

Focusing back in her life now, she shakes her head and realizes she has to stand up in front of the audience now and present a speech. What was she thinking? Going off on a flashback like that when she has to focus on the task at hand.

“Greetings to you all, thank you for coming out and offering me your time. As unfortunate as it is to say Octavian, my leader, my friend, the man that has taught me a lot and gave me the opportunity to stand beside him has left us; I will be stepping forward.  I am terribly and deeply saddened by the loss of him but we all must move on, I must prove to him and to all of you what I am capable of. I will not let anyone down.

I am a freak, I admit it; please do not judge me because of this. I know I am a little goofy, I have my silly moments that is what makes me, me. I am a goober that is my name, any one that has spoken to me knows I’m a bit kooky but that is what makes me so entertaining.

I had my time at the circus, I feel in love with it quite frankly and thanks to the brand new amazing Godfather InspectorGadget, I have the opportunity to present you all a new family in the grand city of Detroit. My family, tHe FrEaKs, will being showing you all what the circus is made of… what freaks can really do. That’s right; it is time for the weird people to have a place to call home.

I feel honored to have this chance to help build Detroit and offer entertainment to the rest of the cities, I can’t wait to meet the rest of the freaks out there and hope I am able to prevent further loners that just feel ‘lost.’ I am thrilled by the idea of working with each and every one of you, I will be looking forward to the future and I hope you all do the same. It will be grand. That’s how freaks role, just you wait.

The circus is in town so please step up right up and show me what you are made of.”

Looking over the crowd she hopes she had made a good impression, she knows how much a good impression represents and she can’t help second guess herself if she might have slipped up on her wording. She was a bit a loon but hopefully that draws people in, that is what she stood for. Offering one last smile and a look in everyone’s eye she makes her way away from the center and back to tHe FrEaKs headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Melody stands in the crowd as FOX makes her speech on uniqueness. Melody can't help but smile at how brave this woman is saying what she is saying. As FOX ends her speech and begins her walk back Melody makes her way towards FOX and stops her quickly, smiles and shakes her hand.

You my dear are an inspiration to I and fellow freaks. My best wishes to you and your new family.

Report Post Tip

Thomas had been walking through the busy streets on his way to a business meeting when he heard a familiar voice off into the distance. He followed it certain that it was a voice of someone he considered a close friend. Upon turning a corner he saw a crowd of people had gathered around Ms. FOX who was announcing her recent success and endeavor to lead a family of her own. The sight brought a massive smile across his face. He than approached her and made his way through the crowd. He gave her a bow, took her hand and kissed it before beginning to speak.

"Good evening miss Fox,

I'm very proud to see such a close friend take on such a grand role in our society. I have no doubts that you will prove to be a role model for others to follow, even with your qwerks and freakiness. I know that under all of it all you're a great woman; More than capable of leading a family of your own towards a bright and successful future. I wish you the best of luck my friend and should ever need anything at all you know where to reach me."

Report Post Tip

Fats emerges from the shadows smoking a cigarette. He takes one last drag the hazy smoke going through his nose and exhaling out his mouth. He drops the cigarette on the ground and softly twists his foot on it, extinguishing the cigarette. He clears his voice as he begins.

I have known FOX's bloodline since she came to these streets and through our talks I have seen that yes she is a bit "batty". But all of us as said in her speech, have certain characteristics that make each one of us insane. I am proud to see an old friend rise in ranks and to make bold. I give my blessing to you and your family FOX. May you prosper without conflict. 

Fats bows, turns around; and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Im-Fox just got done with his balancing act. He walks up too his new boss and bows.

Congratulations on becoming the leader of all us freaks. I will be by your side keep you from any stress. I’ll be there to protect you even if I have to sacrifice my own life. I’ll be there on your tremendous and dreadful days.

Im-Fox rubs his face trying to hide his tears. He just started to remember all the great memories of his little sister. He is so proud of how much she succeeded how much she has grown. He can’t stop crying.

Little sis I’m so proud of you. Lead us freaks and makes us strong. We freaks will always be by your side. Remember I’ll always be there for you always

Report Post Tip

Wacky recieving the message that the love of his life just got authorized to run her own family. Wacky walks up to FOX and bows.

Congratulations!, You have worked hard for this and deserve it, I'm so proud of you and know you will do great. Im always here if you need anything.

Wacky grabs FOX's hand and pulls it to his lips, softly kissing her hand.

Report Post Tip

Severe stands around in the massive crowd smiling not sure what to say but knowing he is very proud of her. He knows that she will be a great crew leader and will make him even more proud as the days go past.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney walks over to Fox with a Mnt Dew in one hand. Takes a swig of the refreshing drink and begins talking.

FOX. I know from stories from my past generations and your past generations since the beggining of your generations mob life. We been friends since we were little kids. I'm proud to say that I'm in your crew and to work under you. I know you are going to make Detroit right and a safe place. I know you are going to be one of the best here. And, I certinaly know that you are going to be here for a long time. FOX, I am really proud of you.

Sweeney looks down to hold up the tears.

Everyone welcome! The next greatest crewleader! FOX!

Sweeney gives FOX a hug and a Mnt Dew can out of his jacket.

Report Post Tip

Mrs-Doubtfire steps out her car and walks towards the front of the crowd. She smiles at FOX and shakes her hand.

"I have already said it once but you can never be congratulated enough these days! So.. Congratulations FOX. I would like to wish you all the very best in Detroit. I know it might difficult taking over from Octavian after he sadly retired however I know you will manage just fine. I can't wait to see what you bring to Detroit and its very fine city."

Mrs-Doubtfire hands her some flowers and gives her a kiss on the cheek. She then looks around at all the freaks and shivers.

"I can see you're going to have a right family here. I look forward to seeing some acts from you all as I am sure those days are far behind you but you still have the talents to pop off one or two for our fine world. Until then however just remember you're still just like us!"

She smiles at FOX and shakes her hand once more.

"With that being said my dear, I must be going. I've got to go and buy more presents for more new leaders in our world. As well as cook Fernando his dinner. Cheerio!"

Mrs-Doubtfire pushes her glasses back up her nose and walks back towards her car. She sits inside and starts the engine then pulls away smiling as usual.

Report Post Tip

The Clown passing through crowd he hears a familiar voice !!! Yes the one and the only !!! The great Fox!!! He see her and smile with his unique smile !!! ' Hello Madmoiselle !! So nice to see you  again !!! Great Family !!! '

Report Post Tip

After hearing Foxs speech convel catches up to fox wearing a mines costume and holds her hand shockin g her with his joy buzzer with a smile he than hugtraps her in a box  opens the door locks it throws away the key and steps inside locking them both in. he than puts mime hand cuff on her left wrist and his right.

i'll protect and always be by your side to help you acheive your goals...... DANG IT i failed the no talking again

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: tHe FrEaKs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL