Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:33
Page:  1 
The meaning of Family Started by: Cerrebi on Mar 07, '08 16:22
It's been along time from when i was here talking about things that i have seen going on

I come here today to ask for your view on what you think Family Means. To some people they think they can just ask for an invite. To them that is it over and done with. They rank get a good gun kill a few people for the family hitsquad then bang there so loyal.

In my eyes it don't work that way, being loyal is not an opportunity it is a privilege only you can make your self loyal to your fello members. It is the same as respect it is earned not giving.

You see people going rogue now and then some of them are the most loyal people in the family. The rouge says they have good reason for doing such a deed, But why, why would a loyal/well respected member do such a thing. They know they will end up dead for it, there trust they have gain would be out the window. Then when there sons/Daughters come back to the world of crime it would have an effect on them.

So what else can you add to this?
Report Post Tip
You do anything that your leader asks of you. If he commands you too take a bullet then you take it without question, if he asks for all of your money then you hand it over and if he asks to meet you behind the bike shed you go without pants as asked. What you put into a family is exactly what you get out of it.

Basically, You do exactly as you are told. Only those the Family head has appointed as trusted members of his family may advise and possibly question him but even that could be stepping beyond the line.

To me a family is what you live for and in many respects die for. You work hard for your boss, do exactly as told and hopefully live alongside him into retirement. What you put into a family is exactly what you get out of it.
Report Post Tip
Being part of a family is exactly what it sounds like. It's about having people around you that will do aything they can to help you out. No matter how tough the times get, you always stick together. The are your comrades in crime and nothing can come between that.
Report Post Tip
Walks in to the middle of this conversation.

Well i will tell you what i think about this debate, i think the meaning of family is you would stick with them till you die, you will put your life online and obey what you have been told to do. Another thing that you would do what ever you can to make money and improve your family, help other member who are in use of it. You would also protect and look after the others, if your boss asked you to do somethink do it. And the main thing is to respect everyone in the family and you will be treated the same.

Thanks for listening.

Homer Leave the streets out of the cold to go and have a drink in a warm bar.

Homer
Report Post Tip
Yet another rogue goes by and died (ain't that a surprise,

Rank: Capo. Come on people loyal and respect is what you need in a family not arse holes you come on here get a family talk to a few people then boom! there off.

Why does it have to come like this, Why does it have to end like this there is no real good reason why people do it.

Maybe the next rogue out there will maybe have another think before s/he does them to him self!
Report Post Tip
He killed two of the CLs. That is a pretty good job for a Rogue. Not that it was right. But, his death was not in vein. He went out what he had to do. I have no respect for him.However, saying that he did it and gained nothing is a lie.
Report Post Tip
He killed 2 CL's big deal.

people have killed CL's without going rogue and people have never found out who they are. Now people are homeless like I. Yeah people that does such a idiotic thing gets no respect.
Report Post Tip
They get no Respect. But, I doubt the Rogue is feeling ashamed at what he did. They almost never do, that is why they are rogues. He went out to kill CLs and he did just that. To him it is a big deal. To you it is horrible and to me it is just sad that he had to kill them.

Also, if he would have killed them silently or not, you would still be homeless.
Report Post Tip
I don't want this to sound like I support the Rogue for what he did. I'm merely saying that this is what Rogues do. They do not care if they anger a few people or step on a few feet and that is why they are so hated. What I hate however, is how when they die, people laugh and exclaim that they did nothing and try and make an example out of his death. Killing those two CLs means that he did something. It isn't the most honorable way to kill - but, it is a strategy nontheless. One that has been shunned since i've joined this game. Really, I don't mind them, they help mix this game up a bit and make it exciting. Does not mean I support them in any way.

Just wanted to make that clear... so I don't become target practice.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The meaning of Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL