Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:07
Page:  1 
The life of a Popstar Started by: BustinJieber on Oct 02, '20 06:59

BustinJieber approaches the stand

​​​​​​He stands over his dead father's body. And his dead Godfather.

Maybe my Father had it coming because he was was awake at all hours of the day working in new songs he had planned to release.

I can speak for him though as he bequeathed me his Diary

Justin was a hard working man that decided it was his time to follow in his own fathers footsteps and wanted the interaction of friends. So he decided he was going to be loyal to his new godfather Nipples. 

Nipples gave him a home interacted with him daily and honestly gave him a chance in this world, I can only say good things about him.

From a very early age jeden had my father marked in her little black book with a + symbols next to his name. This seemed not to bother Nipples , he had a good relationship with the current acting GFC tetley and his RHW jeden. But ultimately that wasn't enough.

I have come to 2 conclusions he was either asked to purge me and refused to do so or they was to afraid to ask. Either way for that I feel Nipples was out in an impossible situation by his own friends and for that I'm sorry.

I would hope that his own "Friends" would have done something to help prevent this but it appears that jeden is lurking in the shadows and not retaliating.

I can speak for my bloodline and say this is not how we would handle the situation. Friends come first.

I would like to see tetley s take on this. It seems he sat offline the whole time and did not want to act. Or maybe he will one can only hope that he will redeem himself.

It goes to show the Mafia isn't what it used to be. I will be around to answer any questions should anyone wish to ask me

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I can confirm that neither Jeden or Tetley were given a heads-up on this. Although Tetley was aware of our broader concerns.

On a separate note will you please sign my face?

Report Post Tip

She rolls her yes, exhausted... stressed... and trying to keep people calm.

If you want to know what happened I suggest going less than a block down the Street and checking this speech out. It had nothing to do with you, who your father was, or the plus sign beside his name in my ledger. That symbol was saved for those in Nipples' family for quick identification.

She hands the wee one a map just in case he didn't see where she pointed him toward.

I'll be waiting for your apology for your bullshit accusations.

She settles down onto a bench, lips pursed and blood boiling.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

She turns to KingLouis and regains her composure.

Thank you for taking the time to come and clarify those facts for the youngling. I appreciate it.

She tips her head in respect and continues to wait for BustinJieber's apology.

Report Post Tip

So you are okay with the takedown of your friend and GF of a district of the city you are in, even without having any notification of it happening 

Oh so the + symbols wasn't next to CIank rightsreserved that were not in the crew and yet I see no one else who was in Nipples crew with a + next to their name. 

That's besides the point I don't care for my father's life, just though Nipples had a better group of friends

Report Post Tip
I think that it's slightly worrying a godfather in Detroit was steamrolled and the two main people in Detroit, Tetley and Jeden weren't informed? Isn't that predominantly their business? Or does it not matter which city we hail from as outside city shooters cleaning up other cities problems the in thing? That's a genuine question by the way.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks for the question Cadence. Its a very reasonable question to pose and indeed the right one.

As I explained here the concerns had been building for some time and the issue had been raised by members of every city other than Detroit.

Now we all know better than to turn around to a city head and say "do xyz" because that's a little hostile. A number of people independently dropped hints on their views, hoping to prompt a more thorough conversation or to spark some action, but it was not forthcoming. Not least of all because Don Tetley was struck down by illness of late. Sometimes the right thing to do isn't the easy thing to do and so its better not to put someone directly in a tough position.

This is why the conversation between other cities went back and forth for so long. Ultimately we reached a point where we felt we needed to act rapidly.

That is understandable, so does that then mean there is a chance hypothetically speaking that Tetley himself may view this as hostile? Or will he be relieved you didn't bother him? It's just a very unique situation if you don't mind me saying. I do understand of coarse that illness and whatnot rightly come first before any of this.

I hope that Don Tetley has a speedy recovery and that it doesn't hinder his imminent ascension to Godfather.

Once he is I'm sure there will be a lot of pondering over the 6 cities whether he will as rapidly react to an attack on Detroit and to an old friend.

Report Post Tip

uhhh guys this is Tetley we're talking about are we surprised? this is what crew #4 or #5 he's let be killed out of his city without lifting a finger? You think he developed a spine overnight? 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I don't really understand why these kind of things are surprising anymore.

I do however admire Remy's attire, very natty.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The life of a Popstar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL