Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:16
Page:  1 
LoneWolf Credit Trading Started by: _LoneWolf_ on Apr 27, '11 23:41

You find yourself heading down the streets of Detroit when you notice an office that looks modern and stands out from the rest of the street. You're sure that wasnt there the last time you ventured through these parts. You walk closer to the office and above your head in a distinctive stlye are the letters LCT, a small stone banner underneath reads "LoneWolf Credit Trading." Entrigued you head towards the door in front of you. As you get to the door you twist the handle and walk in to see a man sitting at a desk smoking a ciggarette going through what looks like paperwork.

“Hello there, are you here to buy or sell?” The man at the desk says whilst smiling.

"So i can buy and sell credits here?" You reply

"That is correct. We provide a service that allows customers to buy and sell credits. We accomodate transactions for full or partial credits, so 0.25, 0.50 and 1 and obviously any combination of these."

You think for a while whilst staring at the floor and then look back at the man and say "How does this work?"

The man smiles 

"Well you come and tell me what you want to trade and we agree on a price from there. Its all done on a sale by sale basis. Obviously clients buying alot will benefit from a better price and my more regular customers will also see some discount."

At that moment a man in a suit walks into the office and the man at the desk looks at you and says

"Sorry business to attend to. This man has an appointment. Gimme 5 min"

The man stands up from the desk and walks to a back room with the well dressed man.

He returns 5 minutes later. He shakes the well dressed mans hand and goes back to his desk.

The man in the suit leaves the office.

"Sorry about that. Anyway you can contact me here and i will find you or you can ring me(mobmail) and we can come to an arrangement that way."  

"Sorry to be rude but i have alot of accounts to do. I hope to see you again sir, and maybe next time we can do business"

*So please for all your credit trading needs, come to LoneWolf Credit Trading*

Report Post Tip

sammy walks in smiling being very proud of his associet. but he soon leaves in a hurry

Report Post Tip

Salvatore come on in with a big cmile on his face. He turns to _LoneWolf_ to congratulate him on his opening of his new trading center...

Wow, this place looks good man. I honestly wasn't expecting such a fine establishment to be found here in the fine city of detroit. I am sure you and your business will boom up and do us here in detroit much good!

Just remember, don't allow anyone to sign checks for you, and don't allow any "shady" subject around, ;).

Salvatore hands Wolf a cigar and lights one up himself, he takes a long drag and leans back in a chair beginning to fill out some forms for a purchase for a friend...

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: LoneWolf Credit Trading
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL