Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 03:01:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Did you pre-order PS5 or Xbox Series X? Started by: Andre_Nickatina on Oct 06, '20 20:36

I haven't pre-ordered either yet, although I probably will get a playstation 5 at some point in the near future, I think it looks pretty sweet honestly.

Report Post Tip

I haven’t yet, but will eventually be preordering the new Xbox. Maybe at some point I will stop being lazy and read the rest of this thread to see if anyone pointed out where to preorder it. I’ve never preordered a console before...

Report Post Tip
I had full intentions on preordering a XSX when it was first announced. Then I started sending way more time on my PS4, and I changed to wanting to preorder a PS5.

Then my brain went all, "but all the games you'd want to play right away are going to come out on both, so save cash and wait." That's what I did. Here's to hoping something doesn't jump out too soon that I want. lol
Report Post Tip

Personally I'm an xbox person but I mainly tend to play GTA and now Red Dead Redemption 2 so until there is a compelling reason to upgrade I don't see the point. Also I have two Xbox One S's and if I want to keep the option of having 4k UHD blu-ray players I'd have to go for the Series X. I just hope the next version of GTA brings cross play with PC and better cheat detection.

Report Post Tip

I have not pre-ordered and won't be ordering for a long time, I wait til are more releases in styles of games i will generally play before buying and the prices come down.    For now will stick to PC gaming and PS4 as have games on both PS3 and PS4 i have bought in a fit of bargain hunting and still not played and they just litter the house.

The one good thing about covid lockdown has been catching up on gaming that way when not working.

Report Post Tip

Do they still make Gran Turismo? That was the only playstation game I ever got properly into  (played COD, GTA, Fifa etc too), but that was the one where I could do a 24 hour race and think nothing of it

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am mostly PC gamer, love playing games on PC. DIdnt play anything seriously on either console, except some casual playing with friends. I am soooo unfamiliar with both of them but now i am thinking about getting one just not sure which one PS is much more popular here. I guess i will have to review both on the internet and then decide

Report Post Tip
I have not yet ordered either but I have am xboxone at the monent and I don't see that changing. Ps4 was first playstion console I did not own and I don't feel I missed out. So Xbox for me but maybe in New Year
Report Post Tip

I currently own a ps4, but it seems a lot of my friends and a couple I have spoken to on here play xbox.

Thanks for the thread, I am more than likely to just go with what ever everyone I know gets.

FYI, i used to be xbox only then I switched to ps4, but find the playstation quite slow when I set up online parties etc

Report Post Tip

I was going to get a PS5, but a few weeks ago I bought a years worth of this Xbox Game Pass stuff and apparently the controllers for my One will be compatible with the new console so I'm most likely just going to buy the new Xbox and then get a PS5 next year or something like that.

The best combo would be PC/PS5 but my PC is shit. Can't even run solitaire these days.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
No unfortunately I missed the preorder, I’ve been so busy lately I barely care though lol
Report Post Tip

no, I don't play games on PS or XBOX, I don't play games on my phone either, really I only use my phone for calls and that's only for emergencies. The phone seems to be used for almost everything these days. I have a desktop computer and always will.

Report Post Tip

I didn't pre-order mine, no. Oddly, I was really lucky and managed to pick up one when the stock was released. I kept checking websites and was just really lucky that some stock dropped at the right time. Even more odd, I bought it from the BT Website, which is somewhere I would never go or ever think of buying from ha-ha. It wasn't the bundle I would have chosen, but in times like this, you can't be picky with bundles!

Report Post Tip

Didn't preorder either or. In fact, they're still not available anywhere near me. I think it's tea racism, but hey, who knows why?

Report Post Tip

Still not bothered but looking more and more likely to upgrade as i the local game shops are limiting the ps4 and ps well as wii titles they buy and sell,    Have to chase the local cex who supply my gamecube retro games more.

Not looking forward to upgrading in all honesty, so just putting it off as long as i can, tbut know my ps plus will have ps5 titles i will miss out on if not careful

Report Post Tip
No I didn’t preorder one. I ended up getting a ps5 from Best Buy one of the times in came in stock for a few minutes in the very beginning though.
Report Post Tip

I used to play on my PS4 Pro, was hooked on Battlefield and RE for a while. Its just been gathering dust since then though, majority of my time goes into PC stuff now. The chaos around the scalpers and the PS5 was a bit silly too, shitty situation for people to be put in, especially around the xmas period when it launched.

Report Post Tip

I pre-ordered through amazon and best buy. I've bought 12 PS5 and 2 Xbox's since then. Sold them for barely any profit to people in my neighborhood. I'm known as the P5 Wizard

Report Post Tip

Nope, didn't bother.  I've had PlayStations ever since the original came out, with the odd XBox thrown in as well.  In the end they just became very expensive DVD/bluray players as I play all my games on my PC. 

Report Post Tip
Didn’t get a chance at preordering the 5 due to the quickness they were snagged away. I did end up getting one at the end of November at a store so it worked out for me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Did you pre-order PS5 or Xbox Series X?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL