Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 08:20:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Mad Venus Candy Started by: vGoddess on Oct 08, '20 10:38

Mel finds this candy shop and enters to buy herself some sweets. But on entering, she finds no one inside except a white rabbit with a pocket watch hopping around. 

"Hello? Is there anyone?"

Report Post Tip

A voice coming outside the room woke Ban up. He walks out of the room that is behind the yellow counter, yawning.

He finds @Melioddass standing in the middle of the shop.

"Ahh, captain. What are you doing here? Did you come here to sleep as well?"

Report Post Tip

Meliodass finds Ban coming out of a room at the back of one of the counters.

"What are you doing here? And what is that room? Is the shopkeeper in there too?"

Report Post Tip

Ban jumps over the yellow counter "Maybe the shopkeeper's ghost is. I hear the owners of this place died a while ago.But enough about dead people. How are you feeling? You okay?" Ban touches Meliodass ' forehead.

Report Post Tip

Meliodass smiles.

"C'mon Ban, I'm fine. And oh, that's a shame. I wanted to buy some-"

She looks at the descriptions of the candies

"Wait, what..."

Report Post Tip

My ageing eyes saw this as 'man versus candy' and i began to get very excited.

can I have some candy please?

Report Post Tip

"can i have some candy please?"

Meliodass turns around to find ZebedeeMcZebFace.

"Are you here to get candies too? I think the owners are dead, though..."

Report Post Tip

Gunther was on layover in Detroit for hours, he did some sight seeing, ate some spectacular food, and all in all felt completely content with the less than favorable situation. However, there was one thing he needed to do. He needed some candy for the long flight ahead. He told his cabby to drive him to the nearest candy shop. The cabby drove him directly to Mad Venus Candy. Gunther stepped out of the cab and walked inside the candy store.

He couldn't help but feel like a child. There were so many different types of candy, and so many vibrant colors. Gunther walked over to the staff at the desk and smiled.

"Good evening, I would like a 2 pound bag of random candy. Whatever you all would recommend, throw it in the bag!"

Report Post Tip

Mel arrived at the Candy shop she once visited before, but this time as an owner. She had found the shop to be interesting the last time she visited and had always wanted to meet the owner. But then she found that the owners were dead. 

Mel did everything she could to buy the business. And now, here she was. She didn't want to change the decoration and thought it was perfect the way it was. So she only got the interior repainted. 

After throwing away all the old, expired candies from the shelves and restocking them with new candies fresh from the factory, the shop was ready to run smoothly once again

Report Post Tip

Hera has seen many strange businesses, both legal and illegal. However, this was different from any other she has ever seen. A candy shop. That's right. A candy shop, but for adults! She cannot believe grown ups eat candies too! In fact, she always ate them in hiding to avoid being laughed at by others. But today is the day she can finally eat candies without feeling embarrassed, because these candies are only for adults! She smiles smugly at a group of homeless kids near the shop and goes inside.

The interior of the shop is just as colorful and lively as the outside. She takes a look at the candies being sold. 

"Woah!" she thinks "these are strange indeed!"

After a while of choosing and discarding, she buys several boxes of candies and leaves the shop excitedly.

Report Post Tip

Bottle comes across a candy shop and is reminded of somethin- jelly beans. She enters and looks around. No one. 

"That's weird," she thinks. She checks all the jars and shelves but finds no jelly beans. Disappointed, she grabs a pack of colorful candies and leaves the shop. 

Report Post Tip

Meliodass comes back to visit a shop she had once bought. It was left deserted during her absence. She bought some cleaning supplies and cleaned the entire shop so it could be in business once again. 

She went to the factory and had new candies made according to the original recipe and restocked them in the shop. She flipped the sign outside the door that was once set to CLOSED 

We Are OPEN

Report Post Tip

Years later, Hera found herself back at the Mad Venus Candy shop. The place hadn't changed. It was still crammed with candy jars and bizarre treats.

Hera remembered scoffing at the absurdity of it in the past. But now, it seemed more interesting. A smile danced on her lips. This wasn't an ordinary candy shop, it was a playground for grown-ups who craved a bit of the extraordinary. Ramen was great, but a candy that could turn you blue for an hour? Now that was an adventure she couldn't pass up.

So, ignoring the childish decor, Hera strode towards the yellow counter, ready to play Alice in Detroit's Wonderland of Mad Venus Candy. After all, a little magic was just what life needed to fizz and pop like a cherry soda.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Mad Venus Candy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL