Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:24
Page:  1 
What it takes Started by: iGoBerserk on Apr 30, '11 05:16

iGoBerserk take a chance while the podium is still out, he stand at the back of it and take a look if someone was looking at him.

"Good day to all of you." no one try to look at him and wanted to listen to him. he take out his gun and blast it into the air. now everyone was amaze for what had done.

"Thank you." iGoBerserk smile.

"For many years we have always try to talk about how can i go to the top? what should i do to be the best of the best? is there anything I can do to help the city and the family? what is the best to build up in our shore? should I whine or not?" iGoberserk pause for a while he took out some cigarette and light it, took a long puff then continue to speak.

"Why not lets talk about how hard to be at the top? how hard to be a leader of a city and a family. How hard to gain respect from others. How hard to be in the line where everybody looks at you and expect something from you. As you can see for all the questions above we should be atleast be ready to be what it takes to be at the top. what should we expect, what are the do's and dont's,  what are the problem  to be taken care off.

iGoBerserk stop for someone had shouted "Get down there you fool its a waste of time to know what are they doing and what are their problem at their sits."

iGoBerserk smile to the man "I can see your future now my dear friend you will just be at the grave like the others who did not know what is the meaning to be at the top of the society. You're question in life will be burried with you and your dreams will not be answered because you will never now what is to be in that top sit."

Report Post Tip

Biohazard looks up at iGoBerserk as she ponders the questions presented to everyone standing around the soap box.

You know... I haven't even thought that far. She straightens the belt on her jeans. I am who I am. People either like it or not. Those that chose to respect you are those that you work hard for and prove yourself to. Respect is something that is easily lost or and hard to gain, but once you have it then you should hold on to it like it's the gold that lines some of those out there pockets.

As far as being a one of the bosses that roams our worlds. To each their own! It is a hard task for what they do and I applaud them. They keep us safe and help us when we are in need. I am blessed to be among many great ones in the wonderful city of New York. They are slowly working with me and showing me the ways of this world that I am now being shown. Being of new blood everything that you are saying strikes my accord. To live learn and die for my family.

Biohazard looks down and smiles knowing those that are surounding her have helped her learn so much.

Good luck to you iGoBerserk, and I hope even though I didn't answer your questions that you get them answered.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What it takes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL