Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:35
Page:  1 
St.Louis Started by: FatsWaller on May 01, '11 19:05

Fats stands outside his apartment admiring his front yard. He has just declared himself leader of a gang in St.Louis. In the past this was never possible as its, "join me or die". Fats gets to thinking, "Before there was large organizations like there are today, there were small gangs of friends who wanted a little piece of the pie. He thinks back on stories about said things." But knowing its not from this world but another he hangs his head sadly. He begins to speak to himself aloud.

"Why must I pay you to "protect" me?"

He pulls out a cigarette from his silver case. He puts it promptly between his lips. He fetches his gold lighter from his breast pocket and lights the cigarette. The smoke escapes his mouth and flows into the afternoon air.

"I know why. So you can use me for your little endevors. So that YOU can come up in this world and I and many others get to stay below. Its the same old story. 

He chuckles as he takes another drag. The smoke fills his lungs slowly. He exhales with a slow murmur of appreciation.

"So the gang is open to all."

Fats stomps the cigarette out until there are no more embers. He walks into his house while he peers out the window.

Report Post Tip

Four minutes.

Impressive.

Thanks for making us look like idiots.

Report Post Tip

Another case of narrowmindedness. You didnt get your way so you dropped out and ended up dead. You accomplished nothing, well done.

Report Post Tip

You and your father are obviously quite retarded so let me make this as simple as possible for you...

IT

IS

NOT

ALL

ABOUT

YOU.

Selfish prick.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations. You lasted less time than Oldboy does in bed.

I didn't think it was possible, but you proved me wrong.

Report Post Tip

I Completely agree with Jerusalem. Six sold me the film.

Report Post Tip

Hey now ClownFace, what are you doing watching that for, I figured you only watched the midgets!

Report Post Tip

Slightly off topic, but I really hate the use of the word "retard". Thats all. I dont care if people don't care, just thought id add that in there.

Report Post Tip

It does show their knowledge doesn't it?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St.Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL