Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:35:13
Page:  1 
A million dollars Yes please. Started by: Iago on Mar 09, '08 00:58
Do I want a million dollars?

Yes. Why? Cause I can't get any out of any of these fuckin' Shylocks around here.

I'm not the kind of fella who dresses fancily like some of them finnochios who hang around the high class joints. Standing outside, smoking their cigarettes, hat tipped down and wearing one of them expensive coats. Fuckin' drones they are. I dress like a workin' man. My clothes don't go into triple digits. I ain't gonna get all groomed up like some fuckin' finnochio to make you think better of me. I aim to make an impression through words rather than greasy fuckin' hair.

I don't got monkeys shinin' my shoes either. I shine my own fuckin' shoes.

That's beside my point today though.

I want your money. I want your million dollars, Mr. Vodoo. I want it because if you gave me a million dollars, you'd be making me a million dollars richer, and I'd be a fuckin' liar if I said that I've never dreamed of a million dollars. Ever since I was a little kid growin' up in some shithole neighbourhood, I've dreamed of big money.

What makes me better than the other people asking for your million dollars?

I don't know. Look at me. I'm gonna be a fuckin' star. They're all destined to go head first into a woodchipper. Now, don't take that as a threat fellas, I don't mean you no harm. I'm just sayin'...we all gotta die. You're all just gonna fuck up before I do. I mean, let's face it, I'm a gem. I'm a diamond in the fuckin' rough that is you lot. By all means, feel free to retort, explain to me why your human existance is far more significant than mine, but I think we all know...you know, I know, everyone knows...I am probably better than you. I am probably worth a million dollars more than you ruffians.

Now tell me...am I worth this fuckin' million or what?
Report Post Tip
Come on, I have a real gambling problem and need psychiatric help and he told me no.
Report Post Tip
Mar 09, '08 01:12:29 You witnessed bllicemla_n WACK! Vodoo

Bill Mc fuckin' Neal just cost me a million dollars.

Fuck you Bill McNeal.

Fuck you with a fucking stick.
Report Post Tip
Slander has gotten many a man killed; however, a loose mouth has killed even more.
Report Post Tip
Intimidation.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A million dollars Yes please.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL