Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Lost in Hollywood! Started by: Drexler on May 03, '11 03:55

Mrs-Doubtfire touches down in Los Angeles and notices fireworks going off as well as screams and cheers across the whole city. It was a great day for Los Angeles and a great day for her close friend Drexler. She got off her jet and slowly strolled towards the main event soaking in the sun and the light breeze that was there also.

Once she reached the event she noticed Drexler standing about shaking many peoples hands and saying thank you to everyone for their congratulations and their gifts. However he didn't expect to she one of his close friends turn up due to the events and the new leaders happening in Chicago. As she drew closer to him he noticed her and smiled. She smiled back and hurried over to him giving him a hug.

"Drex my dear, I don't know how to sum all of this up into words ya know. It really makes me happy to see your bloodline and yourself achieve this great position in our world and I know it will do the world of good for your ancestry as well as Los Angeles. You have a great sense of humour and that is why our lines have gotten on ever so well across the years. Congratulations my dear and here is a something from me."

Mrs-Doubtfire hand him a bottle of his favourite alcohol and knows that he will be drinking this straight from the bottle later this evening. She then looks back up at Drexler and grins.

"I can't wait to see what you're going to do with this place, Los Angeles holds a very close part near my ancestors heart so It makes me happy to see one of my very close friends take this city. I know you'll do very well here and you'll have a good reign. You have some fantastic people at your side and without a doubt you'll make your mark on this city and our current era. I know how much this means to you as a person and I have read and heard many times how your line has longed to reach this rank and now.. it's real."

She hugs Drexler and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"So.. for today only drink as much as you can my friend because starting from then.. you have some shoes to fill and I know for a fact you'll fill them fine. Now.. where's the scotch because I need a drink!"

Mrs-Doubtfire looks over Drexler's shoulder and notices EvilClown who is another of her friends. She smiles and nods at him. She then grabs herself a glass of scotch and begins to drink away while heading over towards foxxy. Once there she taps her on the shoulder and smiles.

"Congratulations also my dear. I know you'll make a fine captain for Drexler and I can't wait to see what the two of you plan to do with this fine city! Oh and.. make sure he doesn't drink to much we all know he likes his drink."

She winks at foxxy and then returns over towards Drexler to continue the celebrations while drinking her scotch.

Report Post Tip

Oh thanks for the votes of confidence Vector and Alabama, I love you both too :D

and you'll see how well I do as RH, just you wait.... The futures bright, the futures Orange :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lost in Hollywood!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL