Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:30
Page:  1 
Foxxes With Attitude Started by: foxxy on May 03, '11 10:51

foxxy takes in a deep breath. Everything here is fresh and new, even the air tastes clean. Calmly and confidently she approaches the crowd.

Hello everyone, it is my great pleasure to be standing here before you today. After serving as Drexler's Right-Hand since my mother met her untimely demise, GRHS, he has bestowed upon me the great honour of being his very first Auth within his new city.

For those that haven't met me previously, my name is foxxy. I'd also like to introduce my new crew Foxxes With Attitude, or FWA for short. After reading the journals of my ancestors I have learned a lot, and the things I have learned have helped me to be the best mafioso that I can. I believe it is through their lessons that I have gotten to where I am now, although none of my ancestors have worn the bold suit before and although this is new territory for me I believe that through my experiences as Right-Hand, I will do them proud.

foxxy stops to light a cigarette and takes a few drags before continuing.

With the assistance of my Right-Hand BettyPage and my Left-Hand Grool, we will make Los Angeles a great place to visit and an even better place to stay.

There is a lot of work to do to make this city great once again, but though I may be busy please remember my door is always open no matter the query.

We are the Foxxes With Attitude, and we are straight outta Compton.

foxxy steps down, and heads into her Headquarters to continue work.

Report Post Tip

Evilclown is busily contemplating the muscle bound women hard at it on Venice beach, unknowingly gripping and ungripping the hand rail he is leaning on in time with the sets of a particularly man like lady, that is until he is distracted by the voice of his friend foxy addressing the crowds.

Walking over to where foxy is speaking he wipes his palm on his pantaloons before shaking on of hers vigourously.

“Congratulations! You’ll knock them dead! And if they refuses to be dead I help persuade them with my own particular techniques…” Clown turns to face the crowd, as he does foxxy looks at her hand and wipes it on Clowns shoulder making as though she is offering him support.

“This women here” Clown gesticulates behind him “Is one of our world’s finest, I know without fail she is going to do herself proud and this city!”

Clowns gaze and speech is interrupted as one of the midgets he was seen earlier with is now pumping iron with the woman who held his attention earlier.  Without saying another word, almost trance like he walks back to the railing his was leaning on before and continues with his rhythmic gripping.  Those standing near to him can hear him muttering…

“I think I am going to enjoy myself here…”

Report Post Tip

Finding foxxy taking in the fresh sea air, Kurtz walked up and gave her a hug. Kissing her on both cheeks, he smiled and looked around at the surrounding scenery.

Hello my dear. It is very good to see you here in this place and this position. I am pleased that Drexler has handed you this opportunity as he must be as sure as anyone that you will blossom in this role and find your true potential. I wish you all the very best and you know we are always there in Vegas if you ever fancy a night on the tables.

Smiling at the young lady standing before him, he turned and walked back toward his car, clapping Evil C on the back on his way past.

I'll see you later you evil fucker! And this time, no spiking the drinks!

Winking at his friend, he climbed back into the oven-hot car and took off down the street.

Report Post Tip

I can't begin to explain how glad I am to finally see this transition! Both you and your mother served me better than I could ever have asked and I am glad I have you here in my city today making a name for yourself within your own HQ.

Do us proud, we know you will.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Foxxy. I am so happy for you. I knew this day would come for you, I just didn't know for sure when. I am happy to see someone as nice as you in power.

Report Post Tip

Juggalo cant help but laugh a little at the end of the speech…

Well-done foxy, awesome speech! Congratulations on being the first to set up in LA under its new godfather. Making progress already, good to see!

FWA – Straight outta Compton… some bad ass foxes!

Good luck Foxxy, im sure you will do great things for Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip

Congratulating foxxy on this great achievement, Frank steps up to her shaking her hand

"My dear foxxy, i am so proud of you to see you as your own leader, you have always been great and kind to me whilst being RHM back in Chicago. Part of me is saddened to no longer have someone as beautiful and wise as yourself as one of my leaders, but i am also filled with excitement to now watch you take control of your own crew in this great city of Los Angeles."

Frank tips his hat to the new CL as he walks off to continue with his buisness

Report Post Tip

Congratulating foxxy on this great achievement, Thinks this new life women playing the role MR

Report Post Tip

"Congrats on your accomplishment, Foxxy. I'm sure you'll do a great job at leading a family. Drexler has taught you well, that I am sure of!"

Smiling at the girl she gives her a kiss on the cheek before heading back off down the sidewalk to visit a few businesses.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Foxxes With Attitude
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL