Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 13:31:53
Page:  1 
- A Message From The Six Cities - Started by: Melimnia on Sep 26, '07 04:26
*a distinguished spokesman approaches the public with a briefcase and a very serious look on his face*

The current Crewleaders have had a very intense and productive brainstorming session at a secret location. Where a few suggestions and ideas have been put forward to cement some sense of stability and structure to the streets.

*clears his throat*

First will be the return of the Acting Godfather system. For those of you who do not know what this is allow me to elaborate. Each City has an acting Godfather they can exercise full authority in that city. Meaning quite simply they are responsible for all families set up in their cities and furthermore are the only person who can authorize another Crewleader in that city. Since some cities have multiple Crewleaders it was suggested that the City go to the most established Crewleader within that city. This means the acting Godfathers would be as follows.

Philadelphia - Jay_C
New York - Otho
Las Vegas - Kreed
Los Angeles - Antonio
Chicago - TheOrphan
New Orleans - Yuri-Orlov

These will be the acting Godfathers of those cities. They have complete responsibility for their city. Furthermore those 6 Acting Godfathers will make up the Godfather Council. Which will be responsible for making all decisions that effect the community as a whole.

We also wish to say that all Crewleaders authed from now on By the Acting Godfathers of the respective city must be announced by The Godfather beforehand, All Crewleaders setting up without this will be considered Rogues.

Regarding the succession of Godfathers. In the event that Crewleaders remain in the city in which the Godfather dies. The surviving leaders must battle for title of Acting Godfather on their own terms, if however the city is completely emptied the Godfather council will have to make a decision on who will be allowed to occupy the city. Please note this has been the first meeting of the Crewleaders and we are currently working together to better the community we will continue to communicate any decisions made to the community.

I would also like to extend congratulations and best wishes to all the newly appointed Godfathers best of luck to you all.

Regards

The Six Cities
Report Post Tip
It's nice to see progress being made and some structure being brought to La Cosa Nostra. Well done to the council for getting some organization in organized crime.

I'm sure someone will say that it's a bit of a farce that ranks below Mademan can be acting Godfathers, but I think that if that person is the highest ranked mafioso in their city, who's to say that they can't declare themselves whatever they wish?

However, with that title does come greater expectations. Let's see how well each acting Godfather lives up to those expectations.

Congrats to those who have taken these positions.
Report Post Tip
Nods his head...

I'm very please with this way this speech was put forward, as the news that it brings. It about time we started getting things back on track, it really is a good thing to see.

There is not much I can say that Homie hasn't already said, so congratulations to all the acting godfathers. Today is defiantly a good day.

-MrYayo
Report Post Tip
Folds up the newspaper softly and places it under his arm while pulling out a thick cigar from my left coat pocket..

It is nice to see some structure being provided to the small time mafioso and finally some order coming out from all of those in charge. It nearly appears that this world we live in is starting to rebuild and crime is starting to be profitable, as ive seen money be thrown around and booze and women being traded left and right.

I would advise all those CL's who's named were mentioned to keep up the good work, if they have done any and not to get relaxed, as a bullet with your name on it might still be out there..its always still out there, and some of you have earned it..Keep your head low, but not low enough that you are a mute, or try to take charge and either live infamous or die trying.

Chews on the end of the cigar and pulls the paper from under my arm and walks down the street spitting out part of the cigar on the ground
Report Post Tip
Upon taking a stroll down the street, Listens to what Melimnia has to say then steps forward to talk

I think this is great progress being made, And I would just like to thank some of the people who I saw putting in so much effort to sort it out and get it in order,

I know some will say 'No you cant have an acting Godfather with crews, But these crews are developing fast and we will soon have made men walking about, I would like to see The current Crewleaders in the streets more but with things like this going on without us knowing to better the community, We can understand why they are not already out showing their face everyday.

'Kal Ort Por'
Vanishes in a puff of smoke!
Report Post Tip
stops for a second to ponder something adn then begins to speak

With the death of Jay-C it leaves only one crew/gang/family whatever you want to call it in Philly. Does this mean the Mathematician will automatically become the acting godfather there, or are the council going to wait and see if anyone else decides to set up before authorizing a new acting godfather?
Report Post Tip
I would imagine the mathematician becomes godfather by default also perhaps he will seek a polite final verification from the godfathers.
Report Post Tip
As the Intellect Society is Philadelphia's oldest family, it only makes sense for The_Mathmatician to assume the role left vacant by Jay_C's death. The city is essentially his. The family heads that I've had the opportunity to speak with this morning and I are recognizing him as the acting Godfather.
Report Post Tip
With the death of two of the acting Godfathers, and only one family left in each of those cities, the role should go to Kontessa and The_Mathmatician. No one else should be setting up with authorization for the Godfather council.

Although the final result is for the Godfather council to decide.
Report Post Tip
No, its fine.

As earner, your word is final and theres absolutely nothing we can do about it. I bow down to you.
Report Post Tip
My word is not final. I'm not on the Godfather council. And since your boss is only one rank higher than me, I'm a little surprised at your obvious distain for my lowly rank.
Report Post Tip
And your only one rank above me and yet have a clear distain for my lowly rank.

I actually said what i said before i found a new Boss. But my opinion still stands. Like what was said further up. If you want a city, you go for it and fight however already has that city until it is won.

Isnt that what it says? Hell if i wanted your city, i would go alone and take it or at least try anyways.

And no that wasnt sarcasm, hell i may just come now.
Report Post Tip
I have no distain for any rank. It wasn't that long ago that I was a Goomba. Before that I was a Gangster. You mentioned your rank, not I. Not once did I show distain for anyone's rank. That was you.

Once again, I'm not on the Godfather council, so it's not "my" city. Feel free to drop by anytime.

But since your new boss is acting Godfather of Las Vegas, and therefore on the Godfather council, I would think you would pretend to have respect for them and what they stand for. At least while you are in public.
Report Post Tip
I was Always for the council and am glad I will get a chance to work with those on it.

I have spoke to the other Acting Godfathers and MrYayo, I am therefore representing New Orleans in the council.
Report Post Tip
I am very happy to finally see a good concrete structure for how things are run around here set up. This indeed is a very big step towards a better world for us all. I hope that all the leaders and there RHM's can act together to make this thing work.
Report Post Tip
The Mathmatician walks up Philly's streets, covered in so much blood. He's visibly sad, but strong as well.

With the deaths of Fallen- and my friend Jay_C I've been given Philadelphia's acting godfather role. I will hold this with pride, and will soon come back to these streets with a more in depth speech about my plans for my city.

Until then, Rest in peace, Jay_C, and Fallen-. You had a good run, guys.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: - A Message From The Six Cities -
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL