Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 07:06:54
Page:  1 
Demon - Fyre Started by: Kaitilin_Orv on Oct 15, '20 14:35

"Hey Bartender, Vodka!!!"

Kaitlin shouted blindly into the dark. This must have been some bar, in its time. She saw a rat scurry about. Ugh. Looking around, she thought to herself "This place has definitely seen better days." She walked over to the "bar" which was now a broken, dusty, rotting, disgusting, dark hell hole. "Could definitely do with a little decor".

Kaitlin spent a moment taking a look at the place. She thought about how she could change this place. She did always want to own a bar. Now, she had a real chance.

===============================

It had been a few days since Kaitlin stepped into the dark room that was supposedly a bar. Now, it had been renovated. There was actual sunlight poring in through the skylight. She was rich now. And she had a hidden arsenal of weapons in places around the bar, in case someone decided to have some fun with the customers. The roof was glass. You could look at the stars at night, and when it rains, it would be pretty. She looked around, at the wooden stools and tables. That was some real wood. Nothing cheap. In fact, she had had the floor tiles removed and fitted with wooden planks. She had then put out a carpet on top. Only the bar area had no carpet. She didn't want any wine or booze spilling out on her carpet. She was going to call this nice place, "Demon - Fyre". She even had a nice big sign, the size of a billboard outside.

She stood at the bar. She was a bartender!

Kaitlin spent a moment taking a look at the place. She thought about how she could change this place. She did always want to own a bar. Now, she had a real chance.

She patiently waited for the first thirsty customer who would come through the door.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Ill have a coke!

Report Post Tip

The door swung open and NickyTheHulk walked through in his sharp suit. He stood by the bar and with a heavy voice said "I'll have a coke!"

Kaitlin immediately sprung to action saying "Right away, sir".

She slid over a can of diet coke on a coaster to his end of the bar. 

Report Post Tip

So what brings you to this side of the country, friend? Would you like some alcohol in your drink or are we saving it for a rainy day? 

Report Post Tip

He takes a sip and his eyes wonder, taking in the beauty of the bar.

Very nice place Kaitlin. Thank you.

He continues to sip his drink and decides he is gonna say a while.

Report Post Tip

Ill save the booze for a later time. I need to keep a clear head for now, keeping an eye out for Rogues.

Report Post Tip

Kaitilin heard what NickyTheHulk said. She replied, "Hold on, I'll be right back" and vanished into the back room. She then came out with a plate of fried chicken wings and set it in front of him. Starting up the jukebox, she chose the option of "Akon - Can't Say No", and smiled at Nicky. 

"It's crispy, warm, chicken, mate."

Report Post Tip

A very large grin grew on Nicky's face. Spending much of his time in the Mansion basement, he was not afforded such delicacies. He began eating the crispy wings much like a savage would...then took a breath, and started to  enjoying the wings at a slower pace. 

With greasy hands and a greasy joyful smile he said

"Thank you!"

While eating he was thinking to himself, why was he the only patron at the bar? He knew the place was new but the drink, food and service were fantastic. He figured it would just take some time for people to catch on.

"Bartender, Ill take that drink now...Ahh whiskey on the rocks, Makers Mark please."

Report Post Tip

"Of course, dear friend."

As Kaitlin prepped the drink she had a thought flash by her mind, and she said, "Nick, I can't run this place with no cash coming in. The chicken is on the house, mate. For the first 100 people to walk through that door, the appetizers will be free."

She had finished prepping the drink and she put it on a coaster placed it in front of NickyTheHulk. 

"Need another, you let me know."

She stood back and watched Nick eat and drink with the largest grin on his face. This was what she always wanted to do. Bring smiles to people's faces.

"So, how's your day been? I see you're packing some serious heat." She eyed the dual pistols in Nicky's belt. "You in trouble or you hunting for trouble?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

He quickly moves his hand to his suit coat and pulls it over the large nickel plated 357 magnum tucked in a tanned leather holster, in the hope not to call anymore attention to it or himself.

"Well with things the way they are these days, I try and be prepared for whatever may come. I don't hunt for trouble but I wont turn from it either."

When he first walked into the bar and did a quick survey of the surroundings he noticed that the bar was "Well stocked", and not with just booze. This lady seemed to be ready for most anything, from a two bit thief to a large police raid.

Nicky takes his glass in hand and gently waves it in the direction of the shotgun under the counter.

"How about you, hunting for trouble?"

Report Post Tip

"Aren't you an observing one?" She said without breaking eye contact. With a sigh, she replied, "Well, my mum used to run this place before the wars. When I found it, it was a deserted shithole with rats and bullet holes. I renovated the heck out of it. Poured my life savings into it. This building may not be much right now but it's the closest I have to a family heirloom. Promised myself I would see it return to its former glory and maybe more." Kaitlin smiled at Nicky.

"I won't ask you to leave your guns at the door, but the least I could do is be the hottest trigger fingers in the room" 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Demon - Fyre
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL