Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 13:20:54
Page:  1 
The Return of Gli Angeli Della Notte Started by: DonnieBrasco- on Oct 17, '20 12:47

As dust settles from a long day and night of killing and blood on the streets and after good night of sleep Donnie comes out on streets in front of gathering crowd.

Hello everyone, I am not much of a speaker so I will be short. 

First of all I am sorry for coming in front of you a bit late but it was long night and we all had to rest and sleep. Most of you already know my bloodline, for those who dont I have been known as Donnie through my bloodlines history on these shores. I came here today to announce to you that Gli Angeli Della Notte or Angels of a Night are opening business in Detroit. I would like to thank Tetley for giving me this opportunity, its a bit sad that it came up after Detroit suffered many loses in past 24 hours but I will give my best to help build Detroit.

For those who lost their lives fighting for Detroit, may you rest in piece.

Thank you all for your attention

As Donnie turns around and starts walking towards his HQ after few steps he turns around to crowd that started disspersing and says

I almost forgot. Have no fear, Donnie is here!

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Glenmir stands on the street corner listening to his dear friend deliver his speech, as Donnie wraps up...Glenmir blunts out his cigarette and steps forward. 

My brother Donnie, I want to be the first to come here and congratulate you. GADN is very special to me for quite a few reasons, this family dates back to my most ancient bloodlines...and for good reason. We represent what is REAL in this life of ours, Omertà, unwavering Loyalty, Respect and Brotherhood. We offer a warm welcome to any mafioso who fits that description, free from fear of death for who they may be related to, or who they used to be involved with...if you are with us, we will shield you with our lives and expect the same from you. For far too long around here, young mafioso's lives have been cut short due to the fears of those in power, not here at GADN. Its time to get back to the most basic traditions of what make these shores so wonderful. 

Here is to you my friend, long live GADN. 

as Glenmir disappears into the crowd you hear a distinct, fading shout, FEAR NOT...mother fucking Donnie Brasco is here!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Donnie listens to Glenmir, waits for him to finish and after exhaling cigarette smoke he says:

Thank you brother, our bloodlines met for the first time as you said in ancient history in family called Gli Angeli Della Notte. I couldnt agree more with you on what you said, Omerta, Loyalty, Respect is whats asked for in Gli Angeli Della Notte and thats whats given here.

Looking forward to long and good run with you brother.

Report Post Tip

Leaning against the wall of the local Pizzeria, Golem catches his eye on Donnie addressing the streets after Detroits turmoil in recent events. Dropping his cigarette on the ground, Golem uses his cane to put out the smoldering ember of his cigarette.

Turning back towards Donnie, Golem begins to work his way to greet the man. Extending his hand, he slides an envelope with local information to one of Donnies bodyguards. Golem smiles and greets Donnie...

Donnie, I have had my eye on your workings for quite some time. Detroit is in great hands having you as a leader of one of their outfits. I believe you will strive very successfully here in the Motor City. If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask, I have eyes on every corner in Detroit and my abilities and information is at your disposal anytime you may need. I am a man of visual contacts and realistic outcomes for district and city wide operations. I gladly wear our families insignia with pride and I look forward to the future. 

Golem shakes Donnie's hand and tips his hat at the local working woman on the corner... she seems to be "working" for him. Noticing his lighter is in need of more flint, Golem heads down to King Avenue towards his favorite smoke shop. Seeing his old friend Ignacio will be a very nice experience for the young man. 

Report Post Tip

Approaching the gathering crowd he walks up to Donnie and and shakes his hand.

Congratulations old friend, I know you will rise to the occasion and make Detriot proud. It is also an honor to join you on this journey as your right hand man. Together I know we can bring 12 Street back to its glory days.

Takinga glace down at his was watch he turns his attention back towards Donnie.

Well I got to head off to meet that guy about that shipment, aee you back at headquarters!

Report Post Tip

It had been a rough couple days in Detroit, the clean up was done but it was now time to rebuild. The people of Detroit all came out to celebrate Don DonnieBrasco- and the first brick being laid in rebuilding 12th Street. The drinks were pouring, the music loud, and the woman swaying to the beat. This was just the thing he people needed to clear their minds and fill them with positivity and hope. Today made the future look brighter, and the criminals were already joining up. By the looks of it it wasn't going to be long until the crew was full to the brim with talent.

Raising a glass and tapping it with a spoon Mr Brown began to make a toast.. "Congratulations my friends, Donnie and Red I've worked with both of you and seen what you're capable of. It is safe to say 12th Street is in excellent hands. Cheers"

Report Post Tip

Donnie was sitting in his corner smoking cigar and listening to Taylor and his toast. Once he finished Donnie got up and walked towards Taylor to shake hands saying

Thank you friend, its been a big honor to set up and help Detroit in rebuilding and it will be great working with alongisde you and Corktown in building Detroit to be strong city again. Congratulations to you too my friend.

Donnie shakes hands and walks back to his corner, anyway he wasnt much of a dancer or party guy. He likes is corner and his cigar.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Return of Gli Angeli Della Notte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL