Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 21:43:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Street Party! Started by: ZebedeeMcZebFace on Oct 17, '20 19:00

Germanicus inspects the object, he thinks to himself, perhaps, I am in the land of the Gods, and this is tonic I must take to defeat my foe Piso. He ingests the tablet, chases it with a bottle of beer left on the ground, and continues to wander through the street party (naked) with a bounce to his step. He begins to feel more optimistic about his latest experience and situation.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Zeb puts a disco biscuit in some pie and gives it to WolfTheWanderer whilst throwing some sick shapes.

Noticing Germanicus start to throw off his shackles.....literally, Zeb goes over with some water

Drink this my Roman compadre, and keep dancing you laurel wreath wearing freak! 

DAAAANCE!

Report Post Tip

"Gratias civis" Germanicus says to Zeb before drinking the water. Little did he know, time travel was a thirsty business. After finishing the water, he notices signage for a business off the street. It reads "Classical Latin Tutoring" He is able to make out some of the phrases and characters on the business front. He is intrigued and dances in the direction of the business, where he quickly learns English fueled by disco biscuit pie and other mysterious pharmacology concoctions supplied by ZebedeeMcZebFace

Report Post Tip

Defying all logic and conventional wisdom the party in the streets seemed to rage on into the early mornings each night and not ending even once the sun came up once more. Azathoth had never been to any sort of party before and decided that this would be his first examination of that which humanity described as a 'really righteous time, man.'

It seems quiet here tonight. Did I miss the festivities?, seeing pies strewn about the place was his first indicator that this wasn't one of your stereotypical events. The next clue came when a few men seemed to be boinging around the place, but the most obvious was in the form of the dead bodies that seemed to pile up while the music continued. What does one do at a party like this?

Hoping that the question wouldn't go unanswered, he continued looking around and taking in everything that the streets had to offer.

Report Post Tip

Zeb BOING!'s over to @Azaroth and hands him koolaid, pie and disco biscuits.

Get your groove on my brother from another mother!

Report Post Tip
The organisers of these festivities must surely have been prescient — or, more likely still, auspicious in their timing. Indeed, my friends, surely of all times this is the moment to celebrate. A time for celebration for many, and mourning for some. A time of ponderous reflection, but also of mind-numbing, herculean effort. What remarkable times we live in, truly!
Report Post Tip

There was a distinct look to this biscuit that gave him the impression it may not be a baked good at all, but logic had never gotten in the way of Azathoth's thought process before so why start now. The sun and moon rose and fell for the next couple of days and the man stayed put at the party, while he was getting nothing important done there wasn't a doubt in his mind that he was meant to be here doing exactly this for the rest of his life.

This is quite the experience, but in a few days I really should get back to... everything. Throwing that thought out of his head for now he continued on with the party. Once a creature of powers untold, he now had become one with the rave and the rave was one with him, and only at the cost of showering.

Report Post Tip

Zeb funky chickens over to @MarkAnthony with prerequisite koolaid, pie and disco biscuits.

get these down your gregory me old china and throw some shapes!

Zeb hops onto Azathoth shoulders

Partayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Report Post Tip

Gordon hears of a street party still happening and wonders if they still have any pie left. Being the adventurous type Gordon grabs a few pots and pans and makes some interesting pies starting with a meat and potato pie pretty basic but great tasting and then moves onto a sweet rhubarb and custard pie. Gordon would hate to turn up to a party empty handed so he purchases a bottle of a fine local whisky to accompany the pies and a dozen fine cigars 

Report Post Tip

Zeb twists over to Gordon_Ramsay and his fine array of pies and delicacies.

Gordo, you sweary fucker, get a load of these and get your rave on you scottish raver!

Zeb stirs some disco biscuits into a koolaid pie for the galloping gourmet

Report Post Tip

Dawn had finally taking care of all the business she needed to deal with and was ready to get out and enjoy the evening.

She and Frank-Rosario headed over the street party hosted by ZebedeeMcZebFace.  There was a little chill in the air but nothing unbearable.   Parking two blocks away they could hear the music.  The street was packed with people eating, drinking, dancing and having a wonderful time.

Frank handed me a glass of champagne from one of the trays that were circling the street.  We greeted a few people, sipped champagne, grooved to the music and Dawn was really having a nice time.

Report Post Tip

Zeb spots his dear friend Dawn_ and makes a beeline towards her with a fresh glass of koolaid champagne

use this to wash down the disco biscuit, they keep you dancing all night

Zeb shakes his moneymaker

Report Post Tip

Optimus liked a party as much as the next fella but a thought sprung to mind...

"Where the hell is MezzaninE??? He thinks he lights up EVERY party!!!  Just don't get him dancing!"

Report Post Tip

Zeb northern souls over to Optimus and wonders why the transformer isn't doing the robot'

Get these disco biscuits down your gregory old son, you'll be gravy, 

MezzaninE will no doubt be along shortly in his furry y-fronts, after he's finished humping bollards.

Report Post Tip

Mezz staggered to an upright position and dusted off the layers of y-fronts and confetti.

I will have you know, Bollard diving is the sport of champions! 

Mezz does the cha cha slide to the bar, where he orders a dark and stormy... pours out a mound or Cromwells finest and begins finely disintegrating it into linear shapes whilst tightly coiling a reddy in his other hand.

Report Post Tip

Zeb BOING!'s over to MezzaninE and sprinkles some pure love onto the columbian marching stuff

Let's get our gurn on!

Partayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Report Post Tip

Herbert walked down the street noticing the party. He had had a few drinks himself if he was being honest and was happy to see some other revelry going on. He pulled the flask out of his breast pocked and took a long swig, grimacing as he did, before pulling out the container of cigarettes he had in his pocket. He patted himself down for a moment then realized he must have left his zippo back at the bar. Walking up to one of the revilers he asked 

"Got a light, anyone."

After a bit of looking he was able to get a light and had himself a nice long drag on the cigarette before continuing down the street. He figured he might grab a drink back at the lusty lady before heading back to his apartment. It had been a long night. 

Report Post Tip

Indifference is late to the party, but he doesn’t give a shit. He’s gonna party anyway. Indifference slams back a few brews and does the running man dance through the streets of the south side and then transitions it into the most awkward looking break dance you can imagine.

”Woo-fucking-hoo!!”

Report Post Tip

Zeb lights up Herbert cigarette and hands him some 'nasal inhaler' to get him revved up

Zeb mash potatos over to @Indefference and trows some shapes with the revved up raver.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Street Party!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL