Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 15:39:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: After the war SEA will become LA Started by: Squishy on Oct 21, '20 01:55
Yo everyone! New here. Don’t know much about pst city’s or past blocks but I’m glad to be part of the new ones you guys choose.
Report Post Tip

Squishy would it be possible to change the color of the city aswell?

Report Post Tip

Damn no Compton I'm sad.

Report Post Tip

So everytime a crew would setup in Seattle I would think of them as the hipster crew who sips lattes all day.

Sipping on lattes all day sounds lovely, sign me up for one of those crews. That’s me IRL minus the crime. 

Report Post Tip

Squishy would it be possible to change the color of the city aswell?

+1 on that

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Also +1 to the color change. 

Report Post Tip

Little warm for a blanket but shit ill take that juice box..

Report Post Tip

I for one am happy that Seattle is gone. Seattle makes me think of Starbucks, hipsters, and rain. Not the Mafia. So everytime a crew would setup in Seattle I would think of them as the hipster crew who sips lattes all day.

Can confirm, this is what being in a crew in Seattle was all about. Kinda going to miss the half worn beanies, horn rimmed glasses, and pumpkin spice lattes straight from a Seattle Starbucks though. 

Report Post Tip
LA jail is still Seattle jail. Just sayin.
Report Post Tip
Is there a way to make the LA business district LA again? Looks like everything in there is still Seattle based.
Report Post Tip
Just how all LA threads were moved to Seattle making Seattle a combination of both so no one lost their work, the same was done here.

I don't want to wipe out people's work for no reason. However if it really bothers you, there's two ways to get rid of anything that might have the word Seattle in the title. When you post in a thread, it gets bumped to the top. When someone does not post in a thread, it gets surpassed by others that do.

If you feel strongly about this get together with some people and promote activity and threads that do not say Seattle in it in Seattle threads will fall behind.

The second way is if someone has a title that contains the word Seattle and really feels strongly that it should be renamed, I can rename the title swapping out the word Seattle for LA.
Report Post Tip

The only thing I feel strongly about is the VIP colors. LA should be baby blue, like the chargers! I even have it that way in my contacts still heh

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Great move in my opinion, I'd love to see New orleans as well. But I understand why you want to keep the sister city format. Many NO would be a 7th city added, if it ever comes time to add one again.

Report Post Tip

I've noticed that the drug change times weren't changed to the previous LA change times when the name was changed. Change ties are following Seattle/CH change times.

CH DT NY PH LV LA SE
Marijuana 45 15 0 30 5 35  
Mushrooms 15 45 30 0 10 40  
Hashish 20 50 35 5 40 10  
Opium 10 40 25 55 15 45  
Amphetamines 5 35 20 50 25 55  
Grain Alcohol 50 20 5 35 20 50  
Morphine 35 5 50 20 0 30  
Barbiturates 25 55 40 10 35 5 25
Heroin 55 25 10 40 30 0 55
Cocaine 0 30 15 45 50 20 0
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: After the war SEA will become LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL