Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 20:36:29
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Dear random wackers Started by: BrunoDsGBFsBF on Mar 09, '08 23:32
You suck. Grow some balls and show your face. What kind of man creeps up from behind just to kill? A sick man, that's who.

To kill humans for sport is not healthy. I hope you get caught. I hope those protecting you get caught. I hope you all get hung by your balls.

You sick bastards.

You can go back to kicking old ladies now. You gun happy fuckers.

That is all
Report Post Tip
You bear an uncanny resemblance to my uncle. I can only hope that's why he fell, it would break his heart of someone he knew did this.
Report Post Tip
I've seen three friends die by the guns of these assholes now. Never a reason, Never an explanation.

It's time for it to end.
Report Post Tip
It won't. These cities are full of Hamlets and Oedipus'. Anyone who thinks they don't fit that criteria meet the truth soon enough.
Report Post Tip
Not necessarily random wackers, a few of yesterday's killings were due to the dead being believed to have been in "underground crews"
Report Post Tip
Slim Charles, you're implying that everyone in the Six Cities wants to have sex with their mothers and kill their fathers? That's a rather sweeping statement there, don't you think?

May I ask where your evidence for said assumption is?

Or does wanting to train your gun suddenly inspire feelings of incest and patricide? If it does, I had no idea about it.

And what is the fate for us ladies? Or are we all struggling with our Elektra complexes?
Report Post Tip
Mathilda, all I meant is it's a city full of tragic figures. Great men and women destined for a quick and powerful end. Once we enter these cities, our lifespans are relatively short. Few can argue that.

As for what's in store for the ladies, that depends on the lady.
Report Post Tip
I think that the span of someone's life has to depend on how long they want to live. They could work hard, go up through the world and end in a powerful position with a bit of patience. Or they could get to Made, go rogue and make sure that they die within a day of being bold. There are people that will learn what this way of life is all about and when they do, that is when their life span will inevitably increase.
Report Post Tip
Yeah then they'll live how long? 2 months? 3?
Report Post Tip
That depends really. If they build themselves up right, they can survive for a long time. This can be seen by Cacciaterossa, Anita, Scotland. Patient people who worked hard and thus lived a long time.
Report Post Tip
No doubt.
Report Post Tip
Should we all be immortal? How long do you suggest someone should live? Given the quickness with which we can now rank, two or three months is a long time. Anyone who is wondering if this is an issue in this life of ours, let me answer your question now - YES, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.

What a bunch of whiney bitches with fragile egos we have become. Back in the old days, you never saw anyone live over six months. I think Ganelon only lived five months. The longest I believe was Ellis, at eight months, and he was an anomaly. Those who consistently were able to rank up (I'm not counting the tards who always died at or below Earner) lived for 30 days at the most. Seeing two months if you were not a crewleader was extremely rare.

Yes, you are going to die. Yes, it will probably be due to some devious plotting by your adversaries. No, we are not going to wipe the tears from your face and tell you that everything is going to be alright. Yes, you can take your ball and go home. Yes, I hate everyone.

Welcome to the mafia bitches.
Report Post Tip
Beautiful retort, FP.
Report Post Tip
No tears on my face, Pig. I have no qualms about my fate. Was responding to what someone had to say. I embrace who I am. I'm here, ain't I?
Report Post Tip
For now.
Report Post Tip
Yeah, we get it. Thanks for comin' out.
Report Post Tip
We? You and your penpal?
Report Post Tip
Us. Me. The royal we.
Report Post Tip
Have you missed the whole point of my original thoughts?

I do believe most families have certain rules about shooting sponsored gangsters. However so many have died and no one knows why, No one knows who did it. It's all a bunch of crap and you're all sitting there like it is okay.

Where are the leaders enforcing their rules? Where are the clean up crews taking care of things around here? I have an idea where.. Probably sipping coffee and tea with the guilty parties hoping no one else finds out.

Like a bunch of undercover crackheads... It's okay to smoke as long as no one breaks the trust and tells everyone else you get high behind the dumpsters.
Report Post Tip
Crackheads aren't going to turn themselves in, and mafiosi are not going to develope a guilty conscience. Let's look into this a little deeper, shall we? Let's start from the beginning...

Families have rules against shooting Gangsters that work for other Bosses. Why do you think this is? Do you think it is because a mafia Boss has a deep regard for the sanctity of human life, and would gladly punish one of his own who might offend his philanthropist beliefs? Lolz. No. A mafia Boss is a bad, bad person. They steal and kill to pay their bills. They might cut their mistresses' bodies into twenty pieces and flush the parts down the toilet just to keep their wives from finding out about the affair. They are very very naughty people.

Anyhow, back to the point. The reason that rule is in place is to keep the peace with other families, so that they may continue to profit and thrive as a family...avoid wars, etc. Dying is bad for business. Killing one of your own workers if you don't have to do it is also bad for business. Ergo, if one of your own does something, and nobody is the wiser, why would the Boss punish him as long as he was confident that the reckless behavior would not be repeated, or talked about, or any other action which could endanger his business?

Of course, this is an example which pertains ONLY to the scenario of the Boss knowing about the murder and doing nothing about it. I'd say most of the time, the murderer convinced a solitary witness to keep his mouth shut, or performed the crime with a friend who was the only witness. In the usual case, the murderer is unknown and has gotten away with the crime. Hell, even the Feds don't have a 100% conviction rate. If they did, none of us would be in business right now. If the guys who hunt murderers for a living can't catch every single one, how do you expect a fellow criminal to do it? That is, even if it is in his interest to do so.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dear random wackers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL