Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 13:54:44
Page:  1 
The Northside Gang Started by: Salvatore_DiLorenzo on Oct 23, '20 20:59

It was a cold night. Salvatore was in his house reading a book and drinking, getting ready to sleep. The clock ticks midnight when he hears someone banging on his door. It was unusual, a visit this time of night. He closed his book and grabbed his revolver, hiding it behind his back he walked towards the door and slowly opened it. Behind it was one of Dawn's bodyguards.

"Mr. DiLorenzo, the boss wants to see you, right now." The bodyguard said. "Let's go."

Salvatore was a little bit confused but he followed the bodyguard to his car and entered in the back. They drove towards the HQ of the Mobster Mansion, after a few minutes they entered the compound and Salvatore left the car and walked towards Dawn's office.

"Dawn?" Salvatore knocked on the door of the office and waited for her to let him in. She loudly said come in and Salvatore opened the door. She signaled for him to sit while she poured herself some whiskey. Salvatore walked towards the couch that was facing Dawn's table and sat there, he reached for his pocket and lit a cigar.

"What's this about chief?" Asked Salvatore while taking a puff out of his cigar. Dawn sat on her chair and grabbed a bag of money that was underneath the table.

"It's late so I'll be quick." Said Dawn while putting the bag on the table. "You're no longer part of this crew. You are to take this bag and leave for North Side today. I need you to hold that district for me. Call your most trusted friends and set up an HQ on this address." She opened her drawer and pulled a piece of paper with an address to a compound in the North Side district of Chicago.

Salvatore raised his eyebrow and got up, he walked towards the desk and opened the bag, there was a lot of money in it.

"This is for fortifications and a little bonus for all the good job you've done for me." Dawn said and took a sip out of her glass of whiskey. "It's going to be a tough job, Salvatore. But I can't think of nobody better suited than you for this. Don't fail me."

Salvatore nodded and placed his cigar on his lips. He grabbed the bag and the address and said his goodbyes to Dawn. He left the HQ and the bodyguard was there again to drive Salvatore to his home.

"Let's get you home, sir. It's late." The bodyguard said while opening the door to the car. Salvatore reached for his pocket and grabbed the address that Dawn gave him. He handed it over to the bodyguard.

"Take me to this address." Said Salvatore, he took a long puff out of his cigar and looked at the bodyguard. "I have a job to do."

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $300,000 Tip

Dawn made her way over to the Northside Gang Headquarter.  She was so proud how Salvatore_DiLorenzo had stepped up to the plate on such a short notice.  When she arrived Salvatore and his left hand Gianna was still busy getting things in order. 

She told them she wasn’t going to stay long just wanted to stop by and congratulate Salvatore on a job well do and the she knew he was going to do well and make the city of Chicago proud.  Her ancestors and his had a long history together and Dawn had no doubt that he was the man for the job.

She thanked them for everything and told them “now get back to work”.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Frank walked into Salvatore_Dilorenzo headquarters behind his Boss Dawn.  He congradulated Salvatore on his promotion as they shook hands.  Frank knew that Sal would have the Northside of Chicago hopping in no time.    Frank then informed Salvatore that if he can be of any help he's only a phone call away.  Frank took a drink off a waitress walking by with glasses of Champagne.  

Frank then shook hands with Sal's consigliere Gianna and talked with him for a few minutes.  He relayed the same message to call if he ever needed anything.   Then Frank walked around talking with Germanicus and told him that he will do well here and that he expects big things from him.  

Then Dawn called him over and told him that this was a good turn out and how proud of Sal she was.  

as i went over to congratulate Salvatore_DiLorenzo and will all the luck with the NorthSide HQ, raise a glass of brandy too him.  Then my servant Roberto brought over a case of Whiskey too him. Said was from Sarah Ann with all the best with his new crew.

SamRind walked over the bridge, into the North Side of Chicago. It was true, it was more windy along the waterfront. He jumped on the Northbound bus and sat at the back, enjoying listening to the conversations nearby. A lot could be learned traveling the path of a dishwasher and hotel maid.

He smiled as he took a taxi the final way. He noted the fellows who had become family. They would ensure no more random beatings as he tried to make a living.

"Great news and congratulations on the big step forward Sir"

He shook Salvatore_DiLorenzo's hand as he was allowed into one of the sitting rooms. He took his cue to continue out the door, knowing he was an unforgettable, but he made sure to make two rounds of the barbq pit outside before reboarding the bus back south.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

BD gets out of the taxi as he heads through the doors to the lounge. he places both hat and coat on the rack by the door and finds a table. ordering a drink he raises it in  a toast.

Congrats sir. i'm sure that you will do well!

Having met several of the new Chicagoans already, I'm very happy for the individuals benefiting from this expansion. Mr. DiLorenzo presents himself as a very authentic and genuine character, which is right up my way of thinking. I wish all in the Windy City well on their future and look forward to seeing how the new acting-Godmother's city develops.

Salut!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Truly glad to finnaly serve under one of his oldest best frined here in Chicago, let us make Chicago great again my friend and make during the way have a great time which I have since I got in here.

He meets up with his chief Salvatore and takes a  break and a smoke while getting though his coming things in the crew and all sort of matters from long time back. "Viva Chicago"

He were also really in good mood being back in Dawn and her city, good thing this to gather old people back that loved to seve under her.

I met up with my new chief after a long long travel from my home, but the words of him being a really well sculpted figure and his influence, are true so I'm glad to be under his wing 

Salute!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Being woken up after her long sleep, Cali walked along the corridor to the office. Noticing people gathered after a moment she steps forward to congratulate the man named Salvatore. "Congratulations Salvatore"

SamRind left the premises, keeping his coat close. Several cars were parked under the tall trees on the street and one could never be too cautious in this area. Even the cops were crooked and would hit you up for some money. He did not look like he belonged in this neighborhood

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Northside Gang
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL