Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 15:39:04
Page:  1 
The Real Deal With Bill McNeal Started by: Mr_47 on Mar 10, '08 10:41
...has been cancelled due to the gruesome demise of it's host. I won't go into the details of his death, but I will tell you that it involved no less than two great white sharks, a hypodermic needle, an axe, a sword, a gun, a catheter, a head of cabbage, three loaves of rye bread, and a live cougar. Thus, the Real Deal With Bill McNeal has been replaced with...*drumroll*

The Fake Stuff with Mr. 47!!! Here we go with some little known, but untrue facts about our community!

The Prince of Cheese is lactose intolerant.

Serafina Pekkala likes it when you call her "Sarafoo-foo Peccary."

Cab Tufting never uses public transportation.

Mr. Obvious is actually rather difficult to understand.

The Prince of Cheese never actually served in the Great Cheese War, his father got him a position in the National Guard.

Sun Tzu wrote a book called "The Art of War." But it was really a coloring book.

Henry Jung steals candy from children.

For now, that is all.

Signing out,

Report Post Tip
"Do me! Do me!"

Rhuarc experiences an out-of-body experience and see himself in the middle of the streets, a crowd watching and he's asking Mr_47 to do him!

"Mr_47, this is a silly thread."

I think I managed to save some face . . .
Report Post Tip
It was not a colouring book....it was a join the dots book...

*serves Mr-47 a writ for defamation*
Report Post Tip
Hmmmm, I don't know where you got your info from.......

But you are correct.
Report Post Tip
Difficult to understand?! I am the least unknowledged guy around. I haven't not received accolades from many peers, one of which won an award for inventing an anti-anti-antidote.
Report Post Tip
See what I mean? It's like talking to your doctor's lawyer's lawyer. Another thing? Henry Jung is dead. Why? The last kid he took candy from was a midget with a knife.
Report Post Tip
Your nonsensical ramblings sound almost like they are worthy of a Tabloid. Yes, I think you might make an excellent Tabloid reporter. But, knowing you, you would steal all the typewriter ribbon.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Real Deal With Bill McNeal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL