Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:54:17
Page:  1 
You and Your Gun: Beginners Guide Started by: MZ on May 06, '11 03:59

(OOC:  This is an unofficial guideline for those who have completed enough petty crimes to obtain a gun)

You walk down the street casually, when a man yanks you by the shoulder and takes you to his ally...

Hey, you walkin' on my property!

He says as he takes his knife.  He was drunk and had no money.

Prepare for the worst.

You feel the blade of the knife lightly touch your neck.  At that time you realize that this may be the end and you've missed out on so much.  You close yous eyes to prepare to die.

You hear a loud noise and open your eyes.  You see the man shaking, growing pale, and his eyes growing bloodshot.  He drops dead to the floor, dead with blood pouring from his back.  As you look up, you see a man.

You almost died out there.

You see the man looking at your pocket and noticing your gun.

You have to learn how to use that thing you got.  I'll tell ya.

First off, you have to train it.  There's a shooting range in every town.  There's a book, that a man may have given you when you were a kid.  As I was saying, there's the shooting range, you know where it is though.  If you didn't visit, each training session costs over $100,000 and gets more expensive with every visit, so that's a reason to save money.  You know not to shoot a (-48) or a mafios(o/a) without permission.  Shooting a (-48) will deprive a person of the experience.  Shooting a mafios(o/a) can cause an uproaring between crews, and have you on the choping block.  Durdens are (NPCs, as I didn't know at first) the family that show their faces after contracts have been peeked, kill them, they're unimportant.  Bodyguards can be a nuisence when you want to pull the trigger on someone.  Remember to BG wack if a person has too much protection or you wanna be careful.   This is all I can teach, the rest is in the book.  Good luck.

The man walks away and fires his gun into the air.

You spit on the body and leave the alley.

Report Post Tip

the (o/a) refers to Mafioso or Mafiosa.  It was on a seperate line and that was an unplanned error.

Report Post Tip

Fab stumbles out from the bar across the road and at first thinks what he hears is down to the excessive alcohol he had  consumed this very day.

Im not to sure what your talking about. All i hear is jibberish. What is a -48 that you speak of, Durdens and npc's, im sorry but i still hear absolute nonsense. You surley cant be from this part of the world, and not be sane.

Fab takes a massive sigh and is dissapointed at what this man is screeching about in the streets.

This is not the place or is it your place to "TEACH" the entire community how to use thier gun and i use that term lightly because frankly this is a poor, is this honestly the best you can offer, even if this was the best teachings of how to use your gun here is not the place to shout rubbish about it. Come on do you honestly think the police will let you stand on your soap box in the busy streets and shout about killing people, or random wacking peoples hard earned bgs.

Fab stands on looking at this man, shaking his head. He points at MZ and continues.

I would advise anyone to ignore this deranged man shouting rubbish. 

Fab tosses the man a coin....

Go and buy your self the local newspaper and read up on how things work around here.

Report Post Tip

Bennie watches in amazement as a man begins to discuss murder on the open streets. Hehe. You sure learned the new guys something today.

Report Post Tip

It takes place in an alley.  I never engouraged random bg wacking, I was just saying that if you would wack someone, you may want to wack their bg first.

Report Post Tip

Walking into the street to meet Fabiano, Kurtz met his friend in time to see his comments and the young man's speech he was responding to. Placing a hand on Fabiano's shoulder he smiled and shook his head.

Un-be-leavable.

Handing his friend a parcel he had arranged to deliver earlier, he shrugged.

You know, sometimes you feel old and you think you've seen it all. Then something like this happens. Magic.

Seeing Fabiano nod understandingly at the package and tuck it into his jacket, Kurtz shook his hand and walked back into the crowds passing by.

Report Post Tip

Shaggs walks out of a bar down the street with his head held high. His friend Fabiano had wussed out hours earlier and stuck him with the tab so he was not in the best of moods when he heard MZ speak.

I have to stop you right there MZ. First and foremost, it is not your place to teach anyone how to hit unless specifically instructed by your leader. Even more outrageous is the fact that it is being spoken about out in the open like this. Hitting, which I've heard happens, is a matter that is kept in family, not out in the open. If it were, murder would be legal and we would all just be killing each other. If you did know the ins and outs of the business of hitting you would not be out here making a spectacle of yourself. I'd advise you to speak to your crewleader and learn more about this practice before attempting to teach people things that you do not have a place to teach.

Shaggs bids MZ a good day and leans back to explain to a youngster about how things work around here

Report Post Tip

Ummm, the price varies by range, starting off, it's 75k. It goes up 50k per rank.

Report Post Tip

It's nice to see beginners teaching other beginners.  Only problem is that sometimes beginners don't know all there is to know.  So I would suggest taking this with a grain of salt.  Otherwise, you may end up getting yourself into trouble. 

Another thing - Like others have said - why would you want to come out and teach the entire community about shooting?  MIght be a better idea to "educate" only those in your own family. 

Report Post Tip

Pfft, you call this an explanation on how to train a gun? Christ, now I feel obligated to actually explain in true depth things of this nature.

Report Post Tip

The man is dead and no longer represents the family. Let's let this garbage speech die.

Fallen Prodigy is not affiliated with nor does it support organized crime or advocate the use of violence.

Report Post Tip

its OOC, so mocking or discussing it isnt going to harm anything

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: You and Your Gun: Beginners Guide
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL