Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 14:47:04
Page:  1 
The City of Angels. Started by: Cab_Tufting on Mar 10, '08 14:29
Steps into the cold Chicago evening and clears his throat......

I will keep this short and sweet friends.

We have seen a fair few deaths in the last few days and a couple of fairly poor rogues with no legible game plan. Many would feel that perhaps our actions over the last couple of days have bordered on the tyrannical but at the end of the day, what else can you expect. For those of you implicit in our endeavours, I thank most of you for efforts and to those that fell, I applaud your honour, long will I remember it.

As Zephyr quite rightly pointed out, we hear mutterings on a daily basis, most irrelevant but occasionally we come across a real gem of information and action will be taken. This was proven in no uncertain terms recently. Our information has subsequently proven to be accurate so be sure, if you are planning something similar we will sniff you out. I find it quite offensive that so many take us to be idiots, but on the flip side I cant complain as it makes halting you in your tracks all the more simple.

Does that make us tyrannical? I fear not. We took action to protect the well being and safety of our members and in the most part we succeeded. 2 rogues from a potentially massive threat is not bad at all and I feel the time is now right to once again get things moving in this thing ours.

So, now that things have died down a little, I came to the conclusion last night that some new blood was needed in this thing of ours. After some debate with PrinceofCheese it was decided we would open up the doors of Los Angeles to AntonioAndrona.

Beckons Ant to the Partisans HQ doorway......

I wish you the best of luck in our city of Angels sir......

May you do her proud.

Steps back to allow Ant to have a few words.......
Report Post Tip
congrats sir, and good luck
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Antonio, having had several dealings with you, I already know you as a man of high standards. I'm sure you'll carry this through into your leadership, helping transform LA.

Congratulations and good luck!

Turk
Report Post Tip
*Cement Shoes walks up to where the speech has been given and then quickly finds Antonio*

"Congratulations, sir and good luck."
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
Congratulations. I hope you do LA proud.
Report Post Tip
Antonio steps up to say a few words

First off I would like to thank everyone for this opportunity, it is an honor. I have only had a short conversation with a few of you but I plan to change that as we grow to know each other.

Ahhh....The City of Angels, I have some plans for this dear city. On my travels to LA I have noticed that there is rarely anyone over there, Is it because you guys don't like the place? I fear not. In my new quest ahead of me I plan to start off making LA a little more lively. I hope to turn LA from a ghost town to a bustling hot bed of activity. Once I get setup in my new HQ I will begin work on the task ahead of me. and wont stop until I have fulfilled my promise.

Antonio slowly drifts back into the shadows, and heads off to prepare his new office.
Report Post Tip
Congo ratz Antonio. :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, good luck
Report Post Tip
Congrats nice to see new blood around the place.
Report Post Tip
I know you will do good.
Report Post Tip
Well done. Wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
I like it out there. Nice weather. Hope to see you do great things over there.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Ant.
Report Post Tip
congrats glad to see you make it your the fucking man
Report Post Tip
Nice seeing you get your shot Antonio

well done and best wishes
Report Post Tip
The City of Angels, huh?

Lots of potential there. I wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The City of Angels.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL