Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 10:20:30
Page:  1 
Solomon's Soldiers of Summerlin Started by: King_Solomon on Oct 27, '20 17:35

King Solomon was given the opportunity to set up in Summerlin by Don PoisonIvy and immediately contracted builders to construct the Temple of Solomon based on Chief Architect Hiram Abiff's design. It took some time, but the temple built almost entirely in gold was finally complete. The doors only open for a select few and is a place of spiritual knowledge and ambiguity. King Solomon stood on the steps of the temple near the entrance between two gold statues.

"Before I open these doors, I'd like to announce the beginning of Solomon's Soldiers. It is a group of mobsters, scholars, and spiritual seekers on the path to enlightenment. Anyone interested in joining can feel free to ask me or my trusted fellows, and we can get you initiated into our rites. I'd like to show love and thank Don PoisonIvy and BellaBrusca for this blessing. Thank you Bandito and DaBaby for being here with me on this journey, much love. I'd also like to show love to the other crew leaders of this country. I look forward to working with you all."

King Solomon took a bow, before entering the temple. His guards closed the door immediately after, so paparazzi's could not get pictures of the elegant interior.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Congratulations King_Solomon! Hopefully you find Summerlin an even better place to flourish as you have done in The Strip. I know we're all rooting for your success, may it come plentifully. 

I will look forward to working more with you, Bandito, and DaBaby in the future. 

Report Post Tip

As Ivy approaches she see’s @King_Soloman stood at the top of the stairs between the two golden statues. She stops and admired the beautiful temple that he had built in Summerlin. Before King_Soloman entered the temple she had the chance to catch up to him momentarily and followed him inside. 

Ivy had caught the attention of one of the guards and asked for a bottle of whiskey and several glasses. As he returned she poured a glass for @King_Soloman, Bandito, DaBaby, and herself and passed them around. “Cheers to the new King in Summerlin! Long may he reign!”

Report Post Tip

congratz King_Solomon. Good to see you in a bold suit :)

Report Post Tip

Smithy shows up a little late but heads up King Solomon and shakes his hand.

"Congratulations to you and your hands sir, I can't wait to see what you'll do in Summerlin."

Smithy drifts back into the crowd as he watches people celebrate.

Report Post Tip

Nothing wong with this! Congrats!

Report Post Tip

All hail The King!

Report Post Tip

Zeb raises a glass and does a ceremonialy BOING! for the newly crowned king

Looking forward to you laying down some wisdom sir!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Solomon's Soldiers of Summerlin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL