Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 22:40:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Wicked Waltz Started by: Robert on Oct 29, '20 00:20

Given an invite to a fun filled Halloween party, Raz decides "What the Heck".  She plays with several costume choices but finally makes a final decision. She walks in and checks out some of the awesome costumes that have arrived already and hopes she's not scared off too easily. 

BTW Everyone!  Happy Halloween! Be Safe and Have Fun.

Oh and please drink and drive ;) 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

That last comment on my page "DON"T" was omitted!

That is:

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Luther was finishing up with some work at The Phantoms HQ before noticing what time it was and how late he was for the Waltz! Luckily he'd thought ahead and brought his costume with and after tidying up his desk quickly went to his closet and produced his freshly procured Nosferatu costume. It only took him a few minutes to get changed into the outfit however the custom mask and hand prosthetics  took a bit more effort than the clothes but once they we're on he felt like a proper monster ready to head down to the party for a terrifying time. Luther locked up his office and made sure to slip his 1911 into its holster before he left in case any Mobsters wanted to vs. this Monster too soon.

Making his way into The Waltz Luther made sure to seem in character with his movements effortlessly slipping through the crowd with his ghoulish hands held open to further accentuate the elongated fingers and claws. Looking through the room he noticed quite a fair few high profile upper from the other Detroit families mingling and getting exceptionally sloshed. Luther thought that after all the work he'd done lately a nice glass of bourbon would really hit the spot so without a moments hesitation he oddly jerked his neck towards the bar before heading up to the bartender.  
"I'll Have 2 of your finest bourbons. Thanks." he said to the man before slapping the money for his drinks plus an extra $50. Picking up one of the glasses he took a sniff of the rich liquor inside and smiled before quickly drinking its contents. Luther took a hearty sigh breathing out the fire from his whiskey before setting the empty glass on the bar then snatching up his other glass gave the bartender a nod before turning back to the party at hand. 

Arriving back in Detroit after having spent a prolonged visit to the city of sin, Ethan sat down and was going through mail he'd missed since he'd been away.  Much to his own surprise, he realized there was a Halloween gala celebrating the Brown Gang.  

"I better find me a costume..."  He said to himself as he scratched his head. He knew there was no fashionably late for his arrival, it was going to be a, "Oh Mr. Edwards, it's good to see you show up" sort of moment.  He quickly came up with several random ideas for costumes and tossed them all into the newsboy's cap he occasionally wore, closed his eyes, and randomly selected one. "Skinwalker... I had to pick the hardest one to do at the last minute.  At least it wasn't the sexy hippo, I'm not sure how I would or could have pulled that off..."  He thought then laughed to himself afterward. 

After a few hours of shopping, and throwing his costume together Ethan finally made his way to the party. He sauntered up to his friend and boss, TaylorBrown. "Sorry I'm late boss, I just couldn't find a date for this lil shindig."  Ethan grinned and waved his hand past his face a few times, "I know, I know... impossible to believe.  It would be so much easier to believe I just flew back in from Vegas or something!"  He gave Taylor a friendly pat on the back, "Ya look good, can never go wrong with a Nosferatu!"

Artie popped along to the party. He had been a bit rushed in his preparation and forgotten to get a costume. He had turned his house up and down looking for something to wear that didn’t either say chef or mobster. As he put his bedroom back into some semblance of order, he was picking up his bedding when he figured what could be more classic monster etc than a spooky ghost and nothing was more ghostly than a white sheet.

He picked up a sheet and figure it would pass for white-ish so he took it downstairs and cut some holes in it.  As he wandered up to the venue, he saw Gordon_Ramsay looking like he’d simple had a wash and a wee dab of makeup...he looked all the better for it. Artie walked in and found the nearest waiter, grabbing a drink off a passing tray. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Diego drags himself from the dumpster down the side of the building. Has a slight freak out when sees his nose hanging off. Luckily he remembers his costume from the night before.

Fuck me what a night! Head is killing me.

With that he makes his way sheepishly to headquarters.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The party had been a rousing success with many of the folks from Detroit coming out to dance and drink and cavort. He had gotten to know so many people over the course of the night, talking and learning of their cultures. Hanabi and Dokuhebi seemed to take a shine to each other and their shared experiences, DiegoCortez, Artie_Bucco, and Eee had all celebrated in style, Gordon_Ramsay had managed to find a comfortable spot to sort out his impending hangover, and Hamish spent the evening hamming it up on the dance floor. Raz, Luther, and Svent had also enjoyed themselves immensely and Robert was glad to see that it had been a smashing success.

As Artie managed to pour himself into a cab and the others shuffled home, Robert approached TaylorBrown and Monkey_Schrute, placing his hands on their shoulders. The cleanup would be hell but he had a few folks who owed him favors and they would be in to help pick up crepe paper and streamers. All he’d have to do would be nurse a massive headache and make sure they didn’t dawdle. 

“Looks like we did good for ourselves. I suppose we’ll have to invite everyone over now for Thanksgiving?” 

Report Post Tip

More and more people walked in, even someone that she has never been in the headquarter before. That does not matter, however. The teachings told her never to treat someone disrespectful or different from others unless they deserve it. Virtues must be maintained at all time, and she intended to do so as she noticed Luther entering the place and ordering drinks. She briefly stops in front of him and bows in front of him welcoming him with a friendly ''Konban-wa'' before returning to Robert and @Dokuheki again.  Of course not before @Rez, Eee and Artie_Bucco were also all greeted in a friendly manner.

She heard what Robert said and then briefly scratches her head as he mentioned Thanksgiving. ''Eeetoo.. what is thanksgiving Robert-sama?'' That is completely new to her.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wicked Waltz
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL