Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:43:14
Page:  1 
The Credit Lotto Started by: PinkPanther on Oct 29, '20 06:10

Pink Panther saunters up to the nearest street corner...ehh I hate public speaking, but how else can I tell everyone of my lotto going on?

Alright everyone let me make this quick, easy, and as least embarrassing as I can. 

Shortly I will hold a credits lotto. The rules for this lotto are as follows;

1. There will be 10 spots open to be claimed and first come first served for each spot. 
2. The cost per spot is 10 credits, and yes you can claim multiple spots if you so wish to. 
3. The winner will be the last monster standing...single elimination style....winnings being 90% of the pot..so it would be 90 credits. 
5. After claiming tour spots I will message each of you to confirm you indeed one the spots and then your payment is due. 

Deadline will be November 6 at 00:01 game time. 

Wheew, well that went simply enough! Ok, so spend 10 credits for a chance to win 90...sounds like a good deal to me! Wish you all good luck!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

sorry if this is a stupid question, but you say it's last person standing, but how do you eliminate the others?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

To the death obviously ZebedeeMcZebFace

Report Post Tip

ahhhhh I see, it's literally to the death then.

I'll give it a pass, it's a little bit too much like extreme sports for me, I like the slowly, slowly catchy monkey as my old nan used to say. which is odd because she got eaten by monkeys.

Zeb goes back to his game of pin the tail on the donkey

Report Post Tip

ZebedeeMcZebFace - If this is anything like the late Texan did before his death, it will be random numbers drawn, until there's one guy left. Not quite sure how it worked last time but it went super fast and I was told I lost.

Report Post Tip

Geek

to me you'll always be a winner!

Report Post Tip

ZebedeeMcZebFace - aww shucks, you're making me blush now!

Report Post Tip

Yes Geek, it’s run exactly the same way as Texan did his. 

Report Post Tip

Is this still up and running?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Credit Lotto
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL