Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 00:16:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Desperate Mafiosi Started by: Eyzlee on Mar 11, '08 01:02
Because Santino started the couch on fire.

Eyzlee went through the whole thing. She told Cage how she had caught the plane home, collected a few guns from the shed out back and then waited for her husband to get home. Once he did they sort of got into a fight. 'I'd call that more the a fight Eyz.' Was Cage's reaction to their little shoot out. She went on to tell him how she didn't have any where else to go. Then the phone rang and Eyzlee could instantly tell it wasn't a good phone call. Cage stood to answer it and the expression on his face was shock. She could hear Santino's voice on the other end, loud and mad.

Call me back in five minutes, I've got some business to take care of.

Cage said and put the phone down. He sat back down on the couch and sighed. His head fell into his hands as his elbows rested on his legs. Eyzlee didn't know what to say, she didn't want Cage to leave her. What if some how Santino had figured out that she had went to Cage and was now in a jealous fit of rage and getting Cage to come pick him up was just a set up.

I don't think you should go.

Was all she could say.e
Report Post Tip
Instead of calling Cage back Santino called a taxi. He figured Cage was busy anyway. A young guy like him probably had a dozen girlfriends. Santino hoped Cage wasn't foolish enough to marry one of them, especially one that'll end up lying to him about what kind of job she has.

Driving through Chicago in the back of a taxi Santino thought about the crazy night. He hoped his personal life didn't effect his business deals. He didn't want to have to explain to his boss why he shot at his wife and burned their house down. He also didn't want to spend the rest of his life hiding from Skepta because he lied to Ariel. As the taxi stopped in front of the airport Santino thought it might be a good idea to lay low in Philly for a few days.
Report Post Tip
Cage is nervous. He's never nervous. He doesn't like being nervous. He looks over at Eyzlee and takes her hand in his, giving it a squeeze. He stands up from the couch and puts a grin on his face.

I shouldn't go, you're right. But what if he comes here? I won't let him get anywhere near you, but I'd rather not have my place trashed. Might as well at least go to him, and trash his place. Cage said with a wink.

I'll have it under control. Just stay here and wait, I'll be back. You can shower if you need to, and there's all kinds of food in the kitchen. The bedroom's just down the hall if you need to take a nap, and if you need them for some reason, I keep my guns in the bedroom closet.

Cage goes to his bedroom and grabs a black sport coat, a pair a black pants, a white shirt, his shoulder holster, two guns, and some ammo. He puts the pants and shirt on, putting the shoulder holster over his shirt. He puts his guns in the holster, and then pulls his coat on over them. Walking back out to the living room, he finds Eyzlee standing up and walks over to her, giving her a hug.

Don't worry about it Eyz...I'll be fine. I AM the World's Greatest Martial Artist after all.

Cage walks to the door, but doesn't open it. He just stands there thinking about what he might be walking into. He just met Eyzlee and isn't ready to give her up. He stands there staring at the door, and thinking to himself..."What should I do..."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Desperate Mafiosi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL