Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:46:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Enzyte's 6th(?) show-WIN A MIL! Started by: Enzyte on May 10, '11 18:17

Benton_Frazer is out of guesses.  I'll close those game sometime by the end of this week period, or when someone gets it

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

AlabamaWorley is out of guesses. Someone else might be out of guesses too. A bit too lazy to check.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Aldo is out of guesses. Thanks for playing

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Angel_In_Red is out of guesses--thanks for playing. I will be running this until Sunday at Some time

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Falcon, you are about 7,675,309 away from any possible answer. I'll give you 3 hours to fix your guess--after that, game is over and I'll announce the winners!

Report Post Tip

THE WINNERS:

The men and women of Enzyte Gaming Corp. have been crunching numbers all day. Inputting, outputting, pouring liquids from one beaker to another--I'd explain the science of it, but then I'd have to kill you. So instead of a bloody mess, let's get to it!

First, the number: 745,226. No significance to this number, other than I chose it. 

In first place is Angel_In_Red with a guess of 750,000, making her off by only 4,774. A.I.R. Jordan actually had the two highest totals, but I'm not going to give her anything extra--EXCEPT TWO ADDITIONAL CREDITS! Congrats, you're the best as guessing random numbers! Congrats on winning your mil!

In second and third are FrankMartin and AizlynnLombardi. Frank's sly move of guessing JUST ONE under Aizlynn earned him the extra 250k, totaling his winnings at 500k. Aizlynn, who would've been screwed if I counted both A.I.R.'s guesses (but I would never do that cause Aizlynn is a doll), still walks away with a nothing-to-sneeze-at 250k. 

Look out for the next Enzyte Radio Show and game, coming up when I feel like it! Thank you all for playing, and make sure to spay and neuter your pets! Unless you like fucking animals, you dog you ;) 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Enzyte's 6th(?) show-WIN A MIL!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL