Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:39:14
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
MR's records book Started by: Dokuhebi on Nov 06, '20 18:13

Idea: In the ''STATS - GAME'' page, there could be a separeted space for MR's records, like the most units acquired, max money on hand, the oldest character (days alive), biggest gun ever... etc, without giving any names, ofc.

PRO: These stats could pump new players and old players to work harder. Plus, there could prizes to a player who broke a record.

CON: I cant really see any problems with this one. Only the records will be exposed, not the player name.

What you guys think?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I’d be more in favour of a hall of fame. Someone can nominate an old character right from 2002 to the present day and with a certain amount of votes they were entered in like a hall of fame.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This was something I explored previously, the idea was once you hit Godfather then any effort put in after that begins adding to a score, which would then rank you on a Godfather leaderboard. It was to give end game players something to work toward. 

At the time, I think we were in beta, or at least the challenge was that changes to the game would make the conditions which someone achieved x score in year 1 different to how someone achieved y score in year 2. Basically, an uneven measurement of a player's effort. I expect this might hit the same challenge. Nice idea though!

Report Post Tip

Not liking the nominating a person then people voting. It will become  a popularity competition instead of based on work done. 

The godfather acknowledgement while a good idea  is not similar to this suggestion at all, on account of it is about one player rank and what that person  at that rank achieved.  

The original is a good idea, it will promote or rather encourage competition in the game , instead of just clicking for no reason other to build stats or make money.  It could even be used to promote city competitions among districts, or even sister city competitions.

Report Post Tip

Up

Report Post Tip
Cant gauge the effort it takes to keep people alive/ play the political role. So that's a no for me . Godfather is just a rank and most times it's the players around the godfather whom deserve the praise. Clicking jails or felonies 1 million times does not warrant a hall of fame induction lol. Longevity would be a great gauge.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: MR's records book
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL