Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:04:51
Page:  1 
CREDIT PERKS: GOOJFC, Ach Reveals, Stacking Started by: Squishy on May 13, '11 20:36

Until Monday, May 16th at 23:59, the following perks will be given with credit purchases:

Every dollar spent = 1 Get Out Of Jail Free Card
20 or more = Achievement Reveals + Previous
50 or more = DFP Stacking + Previous

Once bills are paid, we will set any remainder aside for our advertising blitz which will be following the new GUI launch.

Thank you for your patronage and continued support of MR!

Report Post Tip

Also tossing in mapping for the next spawn. The url when its ready is http://mafiareturns.com/war/mapping.php

Report Post Tip

Is mapping being chucked in for all three of those or just the last one?

Report Post Tip

Excuse my ignorance... but the 20 prize, does that mean the people would always have the reveal shown, or is it for the current character only?

And what is + Previous?

Report Post Tip

I think the mapping means anyone who donates $1. (if its the same as the last time)

As for the Perks Alabama they are tied to your master account. And the + Previous means the perk above. So if you buy 50.. then you get reveal, GOOJF and DFP stacking.

Report Post Tip

That makes perfect sense now :S

Report Post Tip

Just to clarify... that wasn't sarcasm, it does make perfect sense now.

Report Post Tip

Haha. I do have on question for Squishy though...

Do you want us to mail you when we have donated and how much or can you check all that without the need for us to mail?

Report Post Tip

It all happens automatically, you don't need to notify me :)

Yes, mapping happens for any credit purchase, regardless of the amount (over 1 dollar though)

+ Previous means you also get the other stuff listed on the line above it. :)

Report Post Tip

And as far as the perks, the Stacking, Reveals, Jail Cards and Mapping(Although just a single use) are all tied to your master account, meaning if you die, as long as you come back with the same email/master account, it will still be there.

Report Post Tip

With that said.. I suppose I better go break into my bank account then. Reveals.. HERE I COME!

Report Post Tip

Reveals himself to Mrs Doubtfire

Thats on the house ;)

Report Post Tip

Runs out with a high zoom camera.

CLICK!

Excellent Mr Vector, I will keep your reveal now and pin it on my fridge.

Report Post Tip

Do the achievement reveals continuously update with new information until that particular achievement is accomplished?

Or is it just a snapshot that reflects your status on this achievement at the single time of the reveal?

Report Post Tip

Nevermind. I answered my own question. WITH SCIENCE!

Report Post Tip

This may be a stupid question and probably can't be done but figured I'd go ahead and ask anyway..

For those of us that already have reveal and stacking, if we purchase the necessary amount of credits is there any way those perks can be given to somebody else?

Report Post Tip

"Or is it just a snapshot that reflects your status on this achievement at the single time of the reveal?"

Every time you look at it, it shows up to date current information.

Report Post Tip

What is Achievement Reveals and DP Stacking?

Report Post Tip

DFP stacking means you can bride your DFP for up to seven days in a row.

Achiemevent revial shows how much and where you need to complete each petty, felony, ect to max out each of your achievements

Report Post Tip

'Achiemevent revial shows how much and where you need to complete each petty, felony, ect to max out each of your achievements'

Sorry to rain on your parade Falcon but it only shows you your weakest city. It doesn't state how weak that city is for your achievement. So.. your 'how much' part of the answer is incorrect.

Also Aizlynn, I believe so yes. If you buy it you can donate it to someone however you'll have to mail Squishy about it just to confirm or find him on IRC. Also if it is yes then I am sure you'll have to get onto him for him to switch the reward to that persons master account.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: CREDIT PERKS: GOOJFC, Ach Reveals, Stacking
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL