Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:24:26
Page:  1 
2020 Halloween Mobsters Vs Monsters! Results Pending Started by: Squishy on Nov 08, '20 14:22

Yet again, another year where I watch you sickos wholesale slaughter innocent children trick o' treaters for the lulz.  (Wipes a tear)  You made me proud, nice job :D

Soo, the hustle points, cash and perks were given out live during the event during kills, but the oh so important wackstat is still pending!

Give me a few days to get everything tabulated and you'll get a personal with your stats and WeenProwess™℠®© (which is all 100% non-GMO biodegradable fair trade comparison against others).  Along with the numbers you'll get your wack boost.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Thanks for making it possible :) Enjoyed it very much. 

Muchos Gracias Senor Squishy 

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the super awesome event, Squishy! :D <3

Report Post Tip

Thank you. I had a great time :)

Report Post Tip
Thank you for the event, it was fun!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Was awesome thank you!

Report Post Tip

Squishy, Thank you for this great event. Look forward to the next. Hopefully on a day I have nothing planned!

Report Post Tip

Thanks for a fun event.

Report Post Tip

Thank u Squishy! 

Report Post Tip
Great event! Thanks.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks Squishy! Was a wonderful event! :D

Report Post Tip

Great event- something I think the site looks forward to every year. Thanks for running it!

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the great event. 

This is one of the better ones because of the socializing. Was a great time on discord for the city of New York.

Thanks as always Izzy for trying to do something for the players.

Report Post Tip

Great job on the event, I had a blast!

Report Post Tip

I too wish to say that I had a blast. Like others have said about the social aspect that it can bring was brilliant. Not laughed so much in a long time. New friendships were formed. Thank you, Izzy.

Worked much on this event but had much fun with those short time I could have fun in it I had fun as always, many thanks to Scott

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: 2020 Halloween Mobsters Vs Monsters! Results Pending
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL